Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A cracking bit of 'next to the goal scorer' play from Big Jurg there

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Definitely should have scored the header. Still something that can be coached into him. But he is showing some real quality in other areas now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Definitely should have scored the header. Still something that can be coached into him. But he is showing some real quality in other areas now.

I hope so, as we're a long way from :bounce:ing ALL the anti Big Jurg threads.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I was one on his side when this place was crucifying him a couple of weeks back, all those footballing experts.

I’ve been #teamlocadia from the start, mainly due to a belief in our recruitment people who get their worthy hands on the likes of Groß, Andone (heavily discounted) and Bernardo with such professionalism and skill.

That said, Locadia really has to work on his heading. That’s two point blankers that simply have to be buried.

Looking at his assist for Knocky’s goal, you get to see his pace as he burns off a couple of BMuff donkeys. Those long long legs may not move fast but he covers a lot of ground quickly (which has left some to question his speed) with such gigantic strides.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hey [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] we weren't alone after all...

...it just felt like it. :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I’ve been #teamlocadia from the start, mainly due to a belief in our recruitment people who get their worthy hands on the likes of Groß, Andone (heavily discounted) and Bernardo with such professionalism and skill.

That said, Locadia really has to work on his heading. That’s two point blankers that simply have to be buried.

Looking at his assist for Knocky’s goal, you get to see his pace as he burns off a couple of BMuff donkeys. Those long long legs may not move fast but he covers a lot of ground quickly (which has left some to question his speed) with such gigantic strides.

The two headers I totally agree with. As I said, it can be coached into him, they may be on the case at the moment at Lancing. If he carries on missing sitter after sitter on his head I'll be disappointed. But he does make up for it elsewhere. Right now he looks full of confidence and I enjoy him getting on the ball.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hey [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] we weren't alone after all...

...it just felt like it. :lolol:

Happy New Year Stat, I am agreeing with more off your posts this year. Keep up the good work!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Ok, he should have scored that header, but, overall, he has made a big positive contribution to the cause since being given a run in the side, so... his negative critics on here can do one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I decided to read all your endless drivel. You could at least be grateful ! Some of it is starting to make sense :thumbsup:

Then I suggest your 'issues' are far far greater than mine. :lol: :kiss:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here