Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Done deal, Brexit deal signed by EU. Bon Voyage

I’m not surprised the EU have signed it off, it’s a marvellous deal for them. They get everything they wanted, plus, £39 billion, we get no say in how the EU is run, and still have to abide by their rules. And , they get rid of all the British anti EU tw@s like Farage, Johnson etc
Thankfully, it has as much chance of getting through Parliament as I have of walking on the moon.

I am beginning to believe, we won’t leave.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I’m not surprised the EU have signed it off, it’s a marvellous deal for them. They get everything they wanted, plus, £39 billion, we get no say in how the EU is run, and still have to abide by their rules. And , they get rid of all the British anti EU tw@s like Farage, Johnson etc
Thankfully, it has as much chance of getting through Parliament as I have of walking on the moon.

I am beginning to believe, we won’t leave.

Added to this - EU are quite clear this is the deal - there is nothing else.

We are not going to leave on WTO terms - so it is this or no Brexit.

People may moan if it doesn’t go through, but they will do nothing about it - any votes lost to UKIP etc wont do anything - it’s an empty threat.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Added to this - EU are quite clear this is the deal - there is nothing else.

We are not going to leave on WTO terms - so it is this or no Brexit.

People may moan if it doesn’t go through, but they will do nothing about it - any votes lost to UKIP etc wont do anything - it’s an empty threat.

2nd ref HERE WE COME! BREXIT revoked. Civil disturbances. Several killed. New government. Order restored. Complacency resumed. Fractions remain. And grow. A bigger more catastrophic event takes place years from now as order is overwhelmed by the pressures of tribal divisions, climatic change, mass-migration and resource scarcity. Steven Spielberg to direct...:thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
2nd ref HERE WE COME! BREXIT revoked. Civil disturbances. Several killed. New government. Order restored. Complacency resumed. Fractions remain. And grow. A bigger more catastrophic event takes place years from now as order is overwhelmed by the pressures of tribal divisions, climatic change, mass-migration and resource scarcity. Steven Spielberg to direct...:thumbsup:

If there was ever civil disturbances over a revoked Brexit, all the government would have to do, would be to take away all the Brexiteers bus passes, and they won’t be able to get to the demos. Either that, or threaten to take’Cash in the attic’ off afternoon TV.
That’d learn ‘em

Jan 30, 2008
Cameron isn't the problem and if anyone is to blame it's the whining remainers and useless politicians.
We had a vote and nobody was moaning way before the vote and up to the vote....everything started once all these idiots from the remain side couldn't accept the decision !!
Now if we had a strong leader from the start and exited earlier we would have been fine...sadly it dragged on and on and in my opinion it's a deliberate ploy to derail brexit.
of course it is , undemocratic sad losers getting themselves into a hissy fit of a democratic referendum when the vote was to leave the EU something they thought would never happen, oh well it did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsKWsPcRXE
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
of course it is , undemocratic sad losers getting themselves into a hissy fit of a democratic referendum when the vote was to leave the EU something they thought would never happen, oh well it did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsKWsPcRXE
regards
DR

Democracy is more than winning a vote, democracy is also not winning by falsehoods and misrepresentation, it’s about abiding by the rules of the election/ referendum.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
what a load of baloney !!!! :lolol:

regards
DR

So, you reckon some elections in other countries where a standing president gets 80% plus votes are democratic, just because they got the most votes?
If the votes aren’t earned fairly, it’s not democratic. And yes, I agree that Cameron’s governments spending £9 million on a postal flyer to every house wasn’t democratic either, even more reason for a second LEGAL vote.

Jan 30, 2008
So, you reckon some elections in other countries where a standing president gets 80% plus votes are democratic, just because they got the most votes?
If the votes aren’t earned fairly, it’s not democratic. And yes, I agree that Cameron’s governments spending £9 million on a postal flyer to every house wasn’t democratic either, even more reason for a second LEGAL vote.
we're not talking about another country FFS!!! and where was it even declared illegal:rolleyes:
https://twitter.com/LeaveMnsLeave?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If there was ever civil disturbances over a revoked Brexit, all the government would have to do, would be to take away all the Brexiteers bus passes, and they won’t be able to get to the demos. Either that, or threaten to take’Cash in the attic’ off afternoon TV.
That’d learn ‘em

:lolol::clap:

Jan 30, 2008
I can’t look at that twitter account, I’ve blocked it, cos its bollox.

So, you think the referendum was completely legal and above board with no financial chicanery on either side? Do you also believe the Russians weren’t financing parts of the Leave campaign, because the NCA thinks they were?

stop chasing your tail the vote was to leave , that's all that needs to be said on the matter , deal with it
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
The politicians seem to be having a lot to say about it, which type of leave do you prefer, cos they don’t seem to know?
as sir albion said this could and should have been sorted ages ago, sadly TM still wants that "close and special relationship" with the EU ,leave means leave not one foot in one foot out. i really don't want to keep repeating myself thanks .
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
as sir albion said this could and should have been sorted ages ago, sadly TM still wants that "close and special relationship" with the EU ,leave means leave not one foot in one foot out. i really don't want to keep repeating myself thanks .
regards
DR

I think you’re going to be very disappointed Ppf, I reckon we’re not leaving at all, and will end up with even closer ties to the EU.
We’ll have to grovel to them for years before they forgive us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here