Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On what you've seen so far this season

Are there three worse teams in the Championship

• Total voters

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I just find it so worrying, that we are trying as fans to give ourselves some confidence, that we are looking for three teams who perform worse than us. Shows how far we have gone backwards since our first season at the Amex.

No there is only one poorer team in the Championship than us.

There are a few others with as weak squads as us Hudds, Rotherham, Sheff, Millwall, Brum - we need two of those to start underpeforming otherwise humiliation awaits.

Rotherham will probably finish below us, even with their incredible centre forward.

They have a manager who gets more out of their players than ours does, I don't think we are in any position to patronise Alex R or any of their players

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes, yes they were, but don't let facts get in the way of a good criticism of our current squad and management.

Someone's a bit precious :lol: if drawing against the team at the top is supposed to be some kind of yard stick then so is drawing with the team rooted to the bottom, surely?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
We played Forest during their 10 game winless streak?
We played Watford whilst they were swapping managers again?
Brum have replaced their manager and are now picking up points.
Sheff Weds, poor, but still better than us.
Blackpool, terrible, but we couldn't beat them.

It doesn't look great does it.

Nope.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Blackpool, Rotherham, Millwall. I think will be bottom 3
Birmingham, Wednesday, Wigan and Bolton will all finish below Brighton. probably Dirty Leeds too.

Yup. All of these, though maybe not Wigan. Add in Huddersfield and Reading too.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Someone's a bit precious :lol: if drawing against the team at the top is supposed to be some kind of yard stick then so is drawing with the team rooted to the bottom, surely?
yes you could say that but as i missed that particular game ( two since the amex opened Blackpool and the draw with Cardiff August 2012) i couldn't possibly comment. Anyway i do not consider myself at all precious more defensive towards the team and club i support. Thank you.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
yes you could say that but as i missed that particular game ( two since the amex opened Blackpool and the draw with Cardiff August 2012) i couldn't possibly comment. Anyway i do not consider myself at all precious more defensive towards the team and club i support. Thank you.

There's nothing wrong with defending the team you support, but I see little point in pretending that all is well when we're playing poorly, have poor striking options, seem to be quite poor in recruitment and are a solitary point above the relegation zone. You're welcome.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
No there is only one poorer team in the Championship than us.

There are a few others with as weak squads as us Hudds, Rotherham, Sheff, Millwall, Brum - we need two of those to start underpeforming otherwise humiliation awaits.

Unfortunately, I agree. I can't see us staying up unless we bring in some proven Championship quality players in January. We've got some tough fixtures coming up though so I hope we are still in touch by the New Year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here