HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Id raher have Obika back than Bentner

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
my arsenal mate says this

"He is a menace and not without ability. He is of course mad and has a very high regard for himself. Will do well in Champ. Better than Murray. Plays well in a 4-4-2. go for it!"

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If he's motivated to get back to the Prem we could do a lot worse. If he isn't, we wouldn't sign him, and I suspect that is the case.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Hmmm, this is worrying, do we want him because he is a target, or because he is an available striker. Not turning up for training and having your contract terminated is not a good portent. My memories of him at Arsenal are not that of huge goal scorer. Let's see

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
11 goals since 2011.

Just what we need to fire us to promotion :ffsparr:

His only redeeming feature was watching him turn up at Palace for talks a few windows back then walking out 20 minutes later after laughing at their offer and their facilities.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The man is an absolute talent. He's also eccentric and too rich, too young.

But he's a footballer who just needs a no-nonsense manager and teammates who don't pander to his tosh and absolutely NOBODY is to refer to him as Lord.

Bring him in, stick him in the number 52 jersey and watch them fly off the shelves.

bentdner.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tough to definitively say 'no', as he's clearly better than nothing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The man is an absolute talent. He's also eccentric and too rich, too young.

But he's a footballer who just needs a no-nonsense manager and teammates who don't pander to his tosh and absolutely NOBODY is to refer to him as Lord.
Read that as 'Lard' at first glance.......................

Bring him in, stick him in the number 52 jersey and watch them fly off the shelves.
Hmmm ......... self-diving shirts? Could catch on!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ability wise he would be more than good enough. Attitude is shocking though, anyone who has read an account of his time at Wolfsburg would have serious reservations. That said if he found anything like his Arsenal form or his form in the championship for Birmingham he would tear the division up. What really makes me think this won't happen though is that he is way too similar to Murray and Hemed. We need options that offer us a different threat, a player who can drop off and link play or someone with pace who offers a threat in behind. Ideally both...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here