Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Thank god for that! 3 lovely away points in the bag.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Huge win, points are what is important right now and we are 10 points clear of Wigan now with a vastly superior goal difference. Nice break coming up before a tough game against Norwich, 2 more wins will be more than enough to secure safety, especially if one of those wins comes against Wigan then the maximum they can get would be 53 points and we'd have 51. A win against Rotherham could really put them in danger too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great win for the Albion, we ain't going down. Have a great night everybody whoop whoop!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have a feeling that when Hughton is able to add more of 'his own' players we'll be quite a good team. There's no way we're going through the summer and not adding attacking quality, he's already made us very hard to beat away from home, once we can offer some genuine threat on the counter we could go well next season. UTA.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When was the last time we were as high as 16th in the table?!

After our game on the 30th of August we were in 13th place. There was then an international weekend without a game, after our next game on 13th September we were 17th, which is the highest we've been until today.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Just seen the table - what are Leeds doing in the top half? Get back down the bottom where you belong!

16th. 10 points clear with seven games to go. I'd be amazed if we need another point, to be honest.

I'm already 'on the beach'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here