Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Really sad news. Only just found out about this. Comes off the back of only hearing when at the game last night that Ugo Ehiogu had died. Last I knew he was still in hospital. Shocked by both pieces of news to be honest.
RIP to them both.

Absolutely. So shocked by both. I arrived back in the UK last night to find out about Ehiogu, and now this. Awful.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nice touch from AVV. Said before today's Liege Bastogne Liege that if he won he'd donate the prize money to Scarponi's family.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Coming Soon!!
aitc.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yeah, its well hilly isn't it?

Bit pissed off with ITV though. I thought we were out of Europe, yet they used KMs and even worse did the captions in foreign. I'm writing to Nigel Farrage.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Bit pissed off with ITV though. I thought we were out of Europe, yet they used KMs and even worse did the captions in foreign. I'm writing to Nigel Farrage.

You wanna try riding with Tricky, always talking in a foreign language.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
The current comp is for all the Spring Classics. The only comp where transfers are permitted as you pick for about 5 very different races and so have to change riders in and out accordingly. It closed today as MSR was the first race. Careful planning required for that comp and I just couldn't be bothered this year, seeing as how I had no one to play with and all that :(

Nothing to stop you visiting their site and setting up a league for future races. Can't be that hard to do as even SB and Motogull have managed to do it in the past :wink:

Here we go. Giro D'Italia Fantasy League. Entries close on Friday 5 May at 11am.

League Name: NSC Geeks
League Code: 86011901559

I've reserved last spot for myself - I can't quite believe how rubbish I am at this stuff.

Everyone is welcome.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Good for ITV.

Ever since Brexit I have changed my Strava settings to kilometres, and I did not watch the Tour de Yorkshire because it was in Brexit central.

That'll show 'em.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here we go. Giro D'Italia Fantasy League. Entries close on Friday 5 May at 11am.

League Name: NSC Geeks
League Code: 86011901559

I've reserved last spot for myself - I can't quite believe how rubbish I am at this stuff.

Everyone is welcome.
Best include the actual site!:-

https://www.velogames.com/

I'm in.
The usual rules apply.
More time spent on my nationality of choice than the riders.
Come on boys do Libyan Arab Jamahiriya proud.

Draft #1 has landed me with 18 credits spare, so I've got a little tinkering room (to completely ignore)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Best include the actual site!:-

https://www.velogames.com/

I'm in.
The usual rules apply.
More time spent on my nationality of choice than the riders.
Come on boys do Libyan Arab Jamahiriya proud.

Draft #1 has landed me with 18 credits spare, so I've got a little tinkering room (to completely ignore)

Im in too - and my team repping Guadeloupe are raring to go. No credits left spare....but I wont need them with this team ;o)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here