Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys at The Depot / Lewes

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Very good film, well done [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION].
Jamie Foreman is a top actor, loved his character, good story and really enjoyed going today.
Mrs Bn9 Bha also enjoyed the film, she doesn't laugh at my stupid jokes but she was definitely giggling away during the film.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Very good film, well done [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION].
Jamie Foreman is a top actor, loved his character, good story and really enjoyed going today.
Mrs Bn9 Bha also enjoyed the film, she doesn't laugh at my stupid jokes but she was definitely giggling away during the film.

That's great mate cheers - always happy to amuse someones missus. God know's mine is bored of it now!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Lewes Depot is the best cinema in Sussex, by far. The Bromley Boys is averaging 6.5 out of 100 on imbd from 8 votes so far. Get voting !

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Do you know if it is being shown anywhere near Reading? I have done a quick google search but have been unable find anything? Might have to wait until the DVD is available.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
See you there. Come and say hello!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Well, what can I say? Marvellous scenes! Engaging, funny and a great reflection of what football is about, particularly at grass roots level, especially where the volunteers & supporters are the unsung heroes of their clubs. One or two subtle Albion links in there too. Good to have a brief chat afterwards. Wishing you every success with it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here