Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I work and my children are not in need of a job, considering they are both in full time education. One of them did want to be an actor but I told him the tragic tale of someone who also wanted to be an actor. The man in that tale failed dismally as well and now spends all day writing out rubbish on internet message boards. A grim tale indeed.

I’m pleased your children are getting educated; parents often want their children to have what they themselves were unable to achieve. Good for you mate :thumbsup:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Here are some stats. See page 10 for summary. The worst performing group are white British kids from disadvantaged background. https://assets.publishing.service.g...t_the_effects_of_poverty_annex.pdf.pdf#page10

Some might argue that us white Brits should push education a bit harder at home rather than see it as an inconvenience. These pesky immigrants coming over here, learning our language and outperforming us at school. Send them home.

From disadvantaged backgrounds. So it's not white British children but those from disadvantaged backgrounds. It's a shame that those children could not be concentrated on in school and given extra help. It's almost like you are denying that all the immigrants are not putting a strain on our education system. That's without the nhs, housing etc.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I’m pleased your children are getting educated; parents often want their children to have what they themselves were unable to achieve. Good for you mate :thumbsup:

I'm not your mate. It's a shame you think I'm uneducated because you don't agree with me. Oh well, how sad, never mind.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I work and my children are not in need of a job, considering they are both in full time education. One of them did want to be an actor but I told him the tragic tale of someone who also wanted to be an actor. The man in that tale failed dismally as well and now spends all day writing out rubbish on internet message boards. A grim tale indeed.

Did acting like a **** not work out for you then? You seem to.be doing okay.

Thanks for coming back to this thread, Bushy/alfredmizen. We missed you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ironic that you should use the term bull shit eh? [MENTION=25549]5ways[/MENTION], in case you’re not aware [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] was outed as a liar some time ago. He was caught out embellishing his personal life to make himself seem more interesting/successful than he actually is. Personally, I wouldn’t waste my time with him.

You really are a first degree stalking no-mark,aren't you.I should cut back on it Tubby before it makes you even sillier.No wonder you had to move to the Reich,were too many people ganging up on you to go to AA.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Did acting like a **** not work out for you then? You seem to.be doing okay.

Thanks for coming back to this thread, Bushy/alfredmizen. We missed you.

Not sure why you are upset about what I wrote. It's almost like you know a bitter failed actor and it touched a raw nerve.

I'm not Bushy but have it your way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You really are a first degree stalking no-mark,aren't you.I should cut back on it Tubby before it makes you even sillier.No wonder you had to move to the Reich,were too many people ganging up on you to go to AA.

Whatever, bull shitter.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ironic that you should use the term bull shit eh? [MENTION=25549]5ways[/MENTION], in case you’re not aware [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] was outed as a liar some time ago. He was caught out embellishing his personal life to make himself seem more interesting/successful than he actually is. Personally, I wouldn’t waste my time with him.

I get on with most remainer stalwarts on this thread but the double standards are getting tiresome. You pal up with Clampy who is a proven liar, narcissist/fantasist/hypocrite ... consistency HT? Either this is a knockabout/ point scoring thread where virtually anything goes or it isn't. Hounding people off threads or calling for Mod intervention only occurs on one side ... #snowflake remain central.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If you have benefited from (past tense) migration whether through free movement or via non EU means, you are likely to vote to allow others to benefit from migration too,
But sshh keep it quiet, don’t forget free movement wasn’t an issue because it wasn’t on the ballot paper.

I know, don't worry, I'll keep it quiet too. (Don't mention Boris Johnson saying British people will still be able to go and work and live in Europe aka 'Free Movement' on June 24th 2016 as well.)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Felt crushed in Luton, and starting the feel the same down here.

I appreciate and can only sympathise that living in Bedfordshire was horrific for you. I've only visited there/passed through. It sounds a bit like where I lived in Botswana. Botswana is great if you're The Duke of Sussex and you can swan into a 5* Lodge up in the Chobe without a bye or leave - but I doubt he's been to Block 9 in Gaborone where I lived for over 18 months. Take a look at my old road - I couldn't step on the street at night. Wall with electric fence or not, we still locked 3 internal doors at night. There were brothers smoking Tick on the corner down the round at sundown most days:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@-24....278.49307&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

My favourite bit of living in Block 9 though, or 'Southside Gabs' as it was known, was my local - The Block 9 Discount Bar. As per the archaic licensing laws of The Republic of Botswana, it only opened 1400-2200 Monday-Saturday and 1500-2200 on Sunday (It's the Sabbath, Jesus Loves us, so show a bit of God damn respect - I get that - A bit like all the Asian Chemists closing Friday lunchtime for Friday prayers - nothing wrong with that) One Saturday though, having turned up there at 1405 to buy a few bottles of Castle to take out, ordered in Setswana, which I'm about 80% fluent in as they didn't speak English, I had bottle tops thrown at me by some ne'er-do-well's sat outside who'd presumably been drinking illegally round the back from some ungodly hour (a bit like people who get on it in Wetherspoon's here at 10am) who spat at me, sounded like they had may have had tuberculosis and called me a 'white mother****er'. Upon walking away with my bag of Castle Lager I realised they were right - I was the only 'white mother****er' in the whole of Block 9. Nobody else, just me. Personally I'm very proud of that. (Block 9 Discount Bar pictured below)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@-24....4!1sqIgTZ8s5WXDktrYpQLNwLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Is Bedfordshire like Botswana or worse?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's only when the average UK citizen has a similar experience to living in a third world country can their view be deemed relevant/acceptable ... #farleftdelusions

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not at all. ( and 'Third World' is a derogatory term I find that is only generally used these days by casual racists that would have you on life support in The Princess Marina Hospital in Gaborone if you used it down there. )

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not at all. ( and 'Third World' is a derogatory term I find that is only generally used these days by casual racists that would have you on life support in The Princess Marina Hospital in Gaborone if you used it down there. )

Ah the good old racism defence so used by far left/class warrior cretins that run away from a debate at every opportunity ..

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ah the good old racism defence so used by far left/class warrior cretins that run away from a debate at every opportunity ..

Not a racism defence at all, I'm merely stating a fact about what using the term 'Third World' would do to you in Sub-Saharan Africa, namely Botswana where I lived. It's okay though, I know you're only ignorant and probably think they actually love the 'mother' country - I genuinely felt frightened in 2010 in O'Hagans in Game City when we went to watch England v USA - Once the Yanks equalised apart from me in my England shirt, some kid from the West Midlands and a handful of Batswana who'd been to The UK, everyone was chanting USA! USA! and this hooker from Old Naledi blew her vuvuzela in my ear and smacked me over the head with it - fair enough I am a 'white mother****er' after all.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Oh right, [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] thought it was an accurate description of a future UK in 20/10/2016, when he said:

''The way the country is collapsing around your ears you'll all be living in 3rd world conditions very shortly''.

Apart from his usual ludicrous statement, what you saying ???

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not a racism defence at all, I'm merely stating a fact about what using the term 'Third World' would do to you in Sub-Saharan Africa, namely Botswana where I lived. It's okay though, I know you're only ignorant and probably think they actually love the 'mother' country - I genuinely felt frightened in 2010 in O'Hagans in Game City when we went to watch England v USA - Once the Yanks equalised apart from me in my England shirt, some kid from the West Midlands and a handful of Batswana who'd been to The UK, everyone was chanting USA! USA! and this hooker from Old Naledi blew her vuvuzela in my ear and smacked me over the head with it - fair enough I am a 'white mother****er' after all.

Bullsh*t you are a died in the wool self-declared, prejudiced class warrior, hard lefty. Shouting racism is your default position. Recent attempts to suggest otherwise are transparent nonsense.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Oh right, [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] thought it was an accurate description of a future UK in 20/10/2016, when he said:

''The way the country is collapsing around your ears you'll all be living in 3rd world conditions very shortly''.

Apart from his usual ludicrous statement, what you saying ???

I missed that as I don't follow his posts as keenly as you do - but yes, use of the term 'Third World' is derogatory and it's worth remembering the reaction it would gauge in countries you'd apply it too.( SADC is located in Gaborone - The clues in the acronym - Southern African Development Community, not Southern African Third World Community.)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Bullsh*t you are a died in the wool self-declared, prejudiced class warrior, hard lefty. Shouting racism is your default position. Recent attempts to suggest otherwise are transparent nonsense.

Not a hard left at all, but I know you're desperately trolling on an Albion football forum now as is your custom. (I note with sympathy how someone you don't know from Faversham putting you on ignore and publicly stating this fact has caused you much distress - Personally I wouldn't have given a ****.)

Growing up where I grew up and watching people with 'old school' rural Sussex accents be in thrall and doff their cap to Sussex, Tory Toff types, is why I despise Sussex, Tory, Public School Toff types. I love Sussex, but that is the worst of Sussex, frankly. Class warrior, chip on the shoulder - I make no apology. I generally find that people, such as yourself, who object to my view are generally Sussex, Tory, Public School types themselves. I appreciate for the purposes of your trolling activity on NSC you have to remain tucked up behind the comfort blanket that is anonymity, but I'll draw my own conclusions as to your status on this.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I missed that as I don't follow his posts as keenly as you do - but yes, use of the term 'Third World' is derogatory and it's worth remembering the reaction it would gauge in countries you'd apply it too.( SADC is located in Gaborone - The clues in the acronym - Southern African Development Community, not Southern African Third World Community.)

Well fine, then take it up with him as fervently as you choose to take it up with a Brexiteer, just saying like, wouldn't want you to look a hypocrite now would we :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here