Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"can't say anything these days/cant say that now i suppose can you" - always said by people who then NEVER SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do people having different opinions make you angry snowflake?

Ha ha, more projection.

Not me that gets themselves banned because people disagree with me.

Oh sorry, I forgot that is everyone else's fault. :lolol::lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ha ha, more projection.

Not me that gets themselves banned because people disagree with me.

Oh sorry, I forgot that is everyone else's fault. :lolol::lolol:

Well you must be very angry posting on social issues the otherside of the world? That a reason not projection.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well you must be very angry posting on social issues the otherside of the world? That a reason not projection.

Your critical faculties and reasoning skills are as poor as your trolling.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your critical faculties and reasoning skills are as poor as your trolling.

The thing is if you cant tell when someone is trolling or not the problem is yours. Your inability to play the issue and always go for the player is another of your faults. But keep trying, I am sure this must be helping your anger issues.

:lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The thing is if you cant tell when someone is trolling or not the problem is yours. Your inability to play the issue and always go for the player is another of your faults. But keep trying, I am sure this must be helping your anger issues.

:lolol:

I think you are right about this Looney, you are really the only poster left that I do this myself and the others have moved on. This makes for a better online experience for me so I am going to take your advice and disengage from you. I hope it improves things for you too.

Cheers

BF

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And on the subject of my Grandad Stanley. He finished the war with a commission to lieutenant and, because he spoke reasonable German and a bit of Italian was put in charge of a POW camp in Verona. He said the Germans were the bane of his life as they would knock on his door a 6.00a.m for parade and be turned out smartly for inspection and work detail. The Italians were "bone idle" and lazed around in bed all day.

He said "you could have taken the Germans, point them the other way and order them to fight for you instead of Hitler and off they would have gone. He was very fond of them. He had a good friend ,Max, who was a Falstermjaeger (para) captured at Cassino who was an absolute legend in our family. A really brilliant bloke, married a farm girl whilst a POW in England and lived the rest of his life in Worhing. He died a few years ago and about 300 blokes turned up to honour him.

fallschirmjager, sorry to be a pedant.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Point of order, Mr Chair.

A denomination is a church within the Christian Church - i.e. Anglican, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist etc are all denominations within the Christian Church.

Christianity is a Religion, as is Islam, as is Sikhism, as is Hinduism, as is Zoroastrianism etc etc.

Child Abuse is wrong, though, whether it is, but I would point out to AlfredMizen that you can be Asian without being Muslim....... and vice versa. I don't expect him to take any notice, though.

do you genuinely think i dont know that ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"can't say anything these days/cant say that now i suppose can you" - always said by people who then NEVER SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

ah , Mr i live in virtually monocultural brighton is here telling those of us who have experienced the joys of mass immigration why we shouldnt discuss it

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think you are right about this Looney, you are really the only poster left that I do this myself and the others have moved on. This makes for a better online experience for me so I am going to take your advice and disengage from you. I hope it improves things for you too.

Cheers

BF

Great, make sure you put me on ignore on your way out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ah , Mr i live in virtually monocultural brighton is here telling those of us who have experienced the joys of mass immigration why we shouldnt discuss it

Where did I say you shouldn’t discuss it? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Now up to 26 pages all because someone fell for a faked letter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here