Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Mods, can we change the thread title to "Post here if you think that anyone who does not agree with you is an imbecile", or something similar.

The Trump stuff was amusing to begin with, but the silly insults are now just dull.

Many thanks :whistle: :whistle: :yawn: :yawn:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
funnily enough "nick", the WTC architect was on the BBC the day after, sobbing. he said that the NYFD compelled him to design the towers so that they could at least withstand a glancing collision from a plane that carried little fuel. so he did. when he saw the tv footage he knew the towers would fall and so tried to warn everyone he could think of by phone; but of course, the CIA had turned off the comms network.
the BBC and the CIA!
conspiracy? no.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: WTF !!!! :eek::eek::eek: Yeh and pigs can fly.

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017
complete rubbish yet again, you would not build a sky scraper of the the magnitude of the twin towers to just cope with the possibility of a glancing blow from an aircraft, with quote "low fuel" DO you honestly believe the news ????

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Never understood why Bozza allows duplicate accounts.

Perhaps those in the know should name and shame.

It would be hard to police - my son and I both have accounts from the same address, and I would assume that this is true of many households.

But I do hope that these are duplicate accounts. The thought of more than one of these nutters is a little concerning.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Think Brunswick was one and I believe Triggaaar is alluding to 'The Truth'.

Yeah, both sound familiar. Might be interesting to discuss the theories, if they didn't accuse everyone else of being blind or too stupid to understand.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So amazed that you're too embarrassed to post with your main account :rolleyes:

What's all the bolox about this new fella having the same account as me, I've never fu*king met the bloke ffs,!!!

Jesus fu*king wept the blokes been on here no longer than 5 minutes and just because he holds the same views as i do we are both being accused of sharing the same account , Never in my entire life have i heard so much shite. Unbelievable. :facepalm:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, both sound familiar. Might be interesting to discuss the theories, if they didn't accuse everyone else of being blind or too stupid to understand.
I find it interesting but getting information out of these chumps is so difficult. On some level I think they know it is flawed so don't really want to share.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What's all the bolox about this new fella having the same account as me, I've never fu*king met the bloke ffs,!!!

Jesus fu*king wept the blokes been on here no longer than 5 minutes and just because he holds the same views as i do we are both being accused of sharing the same account , Never in my entire life have i heard so much shite. Unbelievable. :facepalm:
I know. It's just a massive coincidence that he has exactly the same views, exactly the same posting style, exactly the same illiteracy and makes exactly the same punctuation mistakes.

I feel sorry for you that conspiracy theorists are joining those dots and presuming that you're the same person.

If only they'd just look at facts rather than conjecture, nonsense and prejudiced bullshit that they've read on the internet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How would I know, I didn't accuse you. I accused him of using a second account, I didn't say his first account was you.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I know. It's just a massive coincidence that he has exactly the same views, exactly the same posting style, exactly the same illiteracy and makes exactly the same punctuation mistakes.

I feel sorry for you that conspiracy theorists are joining those dots and presuming that you're the same person.

If only they'd just look at facts rather than conjecture, nonsense and prejudiced bullshit that they've read on the internet.

I suppose we aren't all blessed in going to Eton College and sticking our noses up at the rest of society. Some of us instead make up for it in common sense and have the ability to see through cocky arrogant sods such as yourself.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I find it interesting but getting information out of these chumps is so difficult. On some level I think they know it is flawed so don't really want to share.

Good lord :facepalm: "getting information out of these chumps is so difficult" I have already told you most of what i believe what more do you want my entire life story ??

If you are to lazy to look something up for yourself that's your own problem.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good lord :facepalm: "getting information out of these chumps is so difficult" I have already told you most of what i believe what more do you want my entire life story ??

If you are to lazy to look something up for yourself that's your own problem.
I have read what you believe and find it poorly presented and poorly researched, hence my comment.

Same as your answers to my follow up questions (well excluding the many that you chose not to answer).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here