Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiz

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There's a certain name for a group of witches more like the club their in , and they are in a ? green thing with branches

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

I've got nothing from Bruce Lee, and no idea where the others even are... please tell me Bruce is worth three? :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

I've got nothing from Bruce Lee, and no idea where the others even are... please tell me Bruce is worth three? :lolol:

Bruce is 2 clues, think of his surname plus what he is stood on and what happens when you are on fire.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Thanks - got the second one, but can't get it to accept either Roofley FC or Shedley FC...

(EDIT - got there now... so up to 49 and can't even work out where the 50th clue is)

What's being kept in it is a clue

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Thanks - got the second one, but can't get it to accept either Roofley FC or Shedley FC...

(EDIT - got there now... so up to 49 and can't even work out where the 50th clue is)

PM me a list of the teams you have and i'll work out the missing one if you wish.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
JJJJS has kindly pointed me in the direction of the wolves... the next hour of my life will be spent staring at that tiny area of my screen (I've got the actual wolves :lolol:)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
JJJJS has kindly pointed me in the direction of the wolves... the next hour of my life will be spent staring at that tiny area of my screen (I've got the actual wolves :lolol:)

That was my final one, too. Clue, it's not a British team.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stuck on 46. I think I can see where two of the clues are, but damned if I can work out what they represent:

- Is there a relevance to Ricky Gervais in the back of the car?
- Is the book being held by the suited person supposed to be something?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stuck on 46. I think I can see where two of the clues are, but damned if I can work out what they represent:

Got the Ricky Gervais one.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is the cow supposed to be something? I've got the sign on one side of it, and the man on the other side.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003

Both are clues. Think of someone Ricky Gervais has played. For the book, what would the person holding it be doing with it?

Is the cow supposed to be something? I've got the sign on one side of it, and the man on the other side.

What does a cow have (they are quite large in the picture) and what is the cow stood in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here