Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to the Theatre Royal tonight?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Lots of professional recording going on, so I imagine that there will be DVD at some point. They'll miss a fundraising trick if there isn't.
Depends if they want to keep it as charity money. Could lob it on Seagulls Player and hook people in for a fiver a month and 60 quid a year instead

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
I remember the last time I saw her play that bugle, on 26th April 1997, it was by the corner flag in the south west corner of the ground. What a shame it was that she wasn't allowed to play the last post in the centre circle.

That was the last time she had played, up until she was asked to perform on the show, so I thought she did a fantastic job, when you consider how nervous she would have been.

There were camera's there, but I don't think it will be relased in its entirety, but I could be wrong.

There is badly filmed clip of Sussex by the sea on twitter, plus a picture of two players that didn't do too badly in front of goal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bhafc_statman

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
That was the last time she had played, up until she was asked to perform on the show, so I thought she did a fantastic job, when you consider how nervous she would have been.

There were camera's there, but I don't think it will be relased in its entirety, but I could be wrong.

There is badly filmed clip of Sussex by the sea on twitter, plus a picture of two players that didn't do too badly in front of goal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bhafc_statman

she was fantastic get her down the Komedia on April 26th

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sully was so p!ssed [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I wasn't. I had to drive home.

Oh. That Sully!

It always saddens me that Tony Towner is never involved in these events. Anyone know if it's his choice or do the other ex-players not know he's still around?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No I wasn't. I had to drive home.

Oh. That Sully!

It always saddens me that Tony Towner is never involved in these events. Anyone know if it's his choice or do the other ex-players not know he's still around?

Good point. Also Barry Lloyd, Beeney, Keith Dublin, Fred Binney etc......

Townes is local I believe.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Good point. Also Barry Lloyd, Beeney, Keith Dublin, Fred Binney etc......

Townes is local I believe.

Lloyd and Towner had accepted invites, but Lloyd pulled out a few days before. I'm not sure what happened to Towner, but Chivers dropped out at the weekend & Mark Lawrenson was unavailable, but had hoped to be there, but there were still plenty there with many a story.

Would have loved to have seen Beeney and Dublin as well.. and plenty more.. maybe they'll do another for those that missed this one!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lloyd and Towner had accepted invites, but Lloyd pulled out a few days before. I'm not sure what happened to Towner, but Chivers dropped out at the weekend & Mark Lawrenson was unavailable, but had hoped to be there, but there were still plenty there with many a story.

Would have loved to have seen Beeney and Dublin as well.. and plenty more.. maybe they'll do another for those that missed this one!

Thanks. Of course we have been blessed with so many good players that it is knowing where to draw the line as well......

Just a fantastic evening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here