Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] “Straight People Care More About Animal Rights Than Gay Equality”

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I knobbed a chicken once, no idea how it fits in with the sky news article but thought i would throw it out there for balance.
No idea if the chicken was straight, gay, trans or gender neutral just in case anyone was wondering

Who came first?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Straight people 'care more about animal rights than gay equality'http://news.sky.com/story/straight-people-care-more-about-animal-rights-than-gay-equality-11412661

I suppose it depends how the question is asked but tough to answer if it was a straight what’s more important to you I guess if you happen to be an animal lover!

Btw cisgender [emoji23], someone who identifies with the gender they were assigned to at birth, you couldn’t make it up!!!

genuine question , what more equality do they want ? as far as i know they have totally equal rights , what do they want changed ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If you attack someone for being gay, you get the full force of the law, rightly, thrown at you, with charges ranging from common assault, to attempted murder.

If you stab a police dog (photographic evidence on the Internet available), it is treated as criminal damage, Ie. the same as breaking a window. A fine and a slap on the wrist.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If you attack someone for being gay, you get the full force of the law, rightly, thrown at you, with charges ranging from common assault, to attempted murder.

If you stab a police dog (photographic evidence on the Internet available), it is treated as criminal damage, Ie. the same as breaking a window. A fine and a slap on the wrist.

Well you know who to blame for that! The same perverted Tory dinosaur who saw off the "upskirt" law.

May should withdraw the whip from Chope; he is even more out of touch with reality than the MP for the 19th century.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well you know who to blame for that! The same perverted Tory dinosaur who saw off the "upskirt" law.

May should withdraw the whip from Chope; he is even more out of touch with reality than the MP for the 19th century.

I know, which is why I mentioned that particular incidence, rather than any old animal cruelty.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How much more equality do they want?
100% care more about abused animals than I do about gays, so what?
There's a whole list of things I find more important than gay rights, just like there's a whole list of things I find more important than what sandals my Mrs is taking on holiday. Just because it's important to her doesn't mean it has to be to me.
Another non-story.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here