Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC QF4 Russia v Croatia

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Russia will never allow England to beat them in Moscow - Military invisible gas or frequency tech will be used...nanobots on the hotel breakfast...you name it.......we would 100% lose to Russia in Moscow.

Croatia have to win this game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mr Putin's helicopter seems to have a minor engine issue and has been shut down as a precaution.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I want Croatia to win just so I can be certain that this competition isn't bent.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
A few more yellow cards could come in handy for England. Croatia are the favourites to progress but they have NINE players currently on a yellow card. They include key starters Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic, Mario Mandzukic, Vedran Corluka, Tin Jedvaj and Marko Pjaca. Ante Rebic, Sime Vrsaljko will also miss the England game if they receive a yellow card against Russia.For the hosts, they have less players at risk with five players having picked up a booking so far in the World Cup. But that includes Aleksandr Golovin, who has been crucial to Russia’s success in the competition so far. Yuri Gazinsky, Ilya Kutepov, Fedor Smolov and Roman Zobnin make up the remaining Russian players currently on a yellow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A few more yellow cards could come in handy for England. Croatia are the favourites to progress but they have NINE players currently on a yellow card. They include key starters Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic, Mario Mandzukic, Vedran Corluka, Tin Jedvaj and Marko Pjaca. Ante Rebic, Sime Vrsaljko will also miss the England game if they receive a yellow card against Russia.For the hosts, they have less players at risk with five players having picked up a booking so far in the World Cup. But that includes Aleksandr Golovin, who has been crucial to Russia’s success in the competition so far. Yuri Gazinsky, Ilya Kutepov, Fedor Smolov and Roman Zobnin make up the remaining Russian players currently on a yellow.

I think the cards are scrubbed, but any injuries won't be.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Thought cards got wiped after the QF games?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Drinks are in, warming up, 2 d half, here we gooooo

I am getting the hell out of here if we play this lot in the semis, fun though this is

*edit* Why aren't we kicking off??! May have too get more drinks

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Thought cards got wiped after the QF games?

Yellow cards are wiped out after the quarter-final stage, meaning only a red card in the last four would result in a player missing the final. I’m not a great expert on this but just quoting an article online. My understanding is that if they have two cards going into the semi they will have to miss it but if they just have one yellow card that will be wiped so that only a red card in the semi would mean they would miss the final.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Russia will never allow England to beat them in Moscow - Military invisible gas or frequency tech will be used...nanobots on the hotel breakfast...you name it.......we would 100% lose to Russia in Moscow.

Croatia have to win this game.
Can't quite decide whether you're on a wind-up or you're a full on tinfoil hatter.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yellow cards are wiped out after the quarter-final stage, meaning only a red card in the last four would result in a player missing the final. I’m not a great expert on this but just quoting an article online. My understanding is that if they have two cards going into the semi they will have to miss it but if they just have one yellow card that will be wiped so that only a red card in the semi would mean they would miss the final.

That all looks correct.

Modric, Rakitic, Cheryshev, all being ruled out of the semi, depending on who gets there of course, would be a shame.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looking quite likely that Croatia will stick one in the Soviet's union bag soon.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wish someone would hurry up and score.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here