Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Sixth and final dose of chemo from this course (the fifth) successfully negotiated at the St Luke's Cancer Centre (RSCH) in Guildford yesterday.
Tired, lazy and grumpy atm; currently looking at the 120 caps of loperamide (Imodium) that I now have to "support" my digestive system. CT scan and follow-up medical booked for August and we'll take it from there, as have been doing for the last 8 years.
Hoping to get to the cricket at Hove next week, then the Arundel/Horsham festivals and Glorious Goodwood in July. Can't think what to do from then on?
How are you Andy and did you know that Billy Twelvetrees was married in Rudgwick Church last weekend? Not sure who else was there but Mr & Mrs Tindall were invited; if they attended then the King's Head would have been serious carnage beforehand.
My very best wishes to anyone reading who's currently undergoing treatment.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Good to hear from u Alex hope u r doing ok I'm sure Andrew will update u but all going well . Funnily enough speaking about Billy's wedding arrangements today with his mum take care bud always here for a lift

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Well what can I say it's been a while, everything is going well apart from the few odd weird illnesses and building up my new immune system :lolol: I'm on 6 month check ups instead of 3 so I can plan a bit more in advance now. I haven't attempted to read this from the start for a while as it stirs a lot of memories up. I've finally got engaged to the Mrs not set a date yet haha.

Once again thanks for all the support through the tough few years, this is an immense forum for support.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well what can I say it's been a while, everything is going well apart from the few odd weird illnesses and building up my new immune system :lolol: I'm on 6 month check ups instead of 3 so I can plan a bit more in advance now. I haven't attempted to read this from the start for a while as it stirs a lot of memories up. I've finally got engaged to the Mrs not set a date yet haha.

Once again thanks for all the support through the tough few years, this is an immense forum for support.

Congrats on the engagement :cheers:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Congrats, and thanks for the update - been wondering!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great news mate :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Great news far better than my original reason for checking in tonight, to see if we've signed anyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here