Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The most important thing is that we still don't know who's gonna wash 'Arry's pants...

Think Holly is doing a good job, last night's show demonstrated she is starting to settle a bit. Dec (and it IS Dec - easy way to remember is that they call themselves Ant & Dec, and Ant is ALWAYS on the left as you look at them) is now starting to get the sort of comments (scripted, but then always was) taking the mickey out of him, from Holly, that Ant would traditionally do. Nice in a way to get a slightly different dynamic, and let's face it, it will hopefully just be for this one series.

Barrowman is VERY irritating and I was hoping he'd drop his American accent in favour of his real voice, but no real sign of that yet.

My current suspicion is that Emily will become queen of the jungle. Early doors for a prediction of the winner but I got Toff right last year, around this stage. Edmonds I think will flounce very early on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dec (and it IS Dec - easy way to remember is that they call themselves Ant & Dec, and Ant is ALWAYS on the left as you look at them)

Thats not really much help when there's only 1 of them there though, is it. To be fair.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The first name in EVERY double act stands on the left.
Not necessarily - to test this, I've just looked up pictures of various double acts: Morecambe and Wise, Vic and Bob, Hale and Pace, etc., and they vary which side they stand. AFAIK Ant and Dec have always stood the same way, and now Holly has taken Ant's place.

Anyway...

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Not necessarily - to test this, I've just looked up pictures of various double acts: Morecambe and Wise, Vic and Bob, Hale and Pace, etc., and they vary which side they stand. AFAIK Ant and Dec have always stood the same way, and now Holly has taken Ant's place.

Anyway...

You have just allowed my daughter to have it both barrels she's been on at me for years saying that !!!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Anyway...

Or could it be right just for TV??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another one here who doesn't agree with you. She's doing fine. It would be dumb if she just tried to mimic what Ant would do. It's a different dynamic.

Yeah one is where Dec has someone to bounce his banter off, and the other one is where it gets soaked up like a sponge.

Don't listen to me though, I'm the same with Strictly Come Dancing - I haven't got over Len Goodman leaving for the awful Shirley Ballas! :(

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Need Ant and Dec to pair up again....best bit of the show.

All a bit repetitive, watching the same challenges for years now.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I prefer Holly and Dec in fact anything that keeps Ant off of the screens so much the better.. I think that Dec will go on to show that he was the main one in that previous partnership. I must stress that this is only my personal view

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here