Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Grenfell

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm going to bite, when I said to myself I wouldn't. What names do British people have? Smith, Brown, Johnson, Bloom, Barber?

Your marriage breaking up is nothing to do with the housing crisis. I'm ex-service and so was my first husband. We got a council house within three weeks of him leaving the Navy.

Your post is racist, pure and unadultered racism.

your post is pure unadulterated havent got a f*cking clue because youre so far removed from it its painful , the same goes for [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] who has never lived in an area with a large immigrant population , he once claimed he did untiil he was embarrassingly found out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
How have you seen it first hand? I used to work for a local authourity and know for a fact that not to be the case. Also now when you say British do you actually mean white?

ive lived in joint private /social housing blocks and ive seen immigrant allicated housing who have been here a matter of weeks , are you telling me im lying ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
your post is pure unadulterated havent got a f*cking clue because youre so far removed from it its painful , the same goes for [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] who has never lived in an area with a large immigrant population , he once claimed he did untiil he was embarrassingly found out.

I have lived in Huddersfield in a predominently Asian area, and worked in Leeds & Bradford, so your post is incorrect, and irrelevant, not forgetting the council house we got as ex-forces was in Dewsbury.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Thanks for the information on old [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] - he treats white working class people the same way :thumbsup:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The reason this issue will never get resolved and why Grenfell's will occur again is because they have used the cladding as a scapegoat. It's cheap and easy to replace and by re-cladding and testing it looks like they are solving the problem. They're not. The problem lies in the gas piping in these buildings and until that is ripped out and replaced all high rises are at risk. Wait until that revelation is made public. Lots of people with lots of blood on their hands.

I had a 12th floor Council Flat in the Elephant & Castle. We got a gas leak under the concrete floor of the kitchen. This was 30 years after the block was built. Southwark Council should then have checked all the gas pipes in the building. This was 1997. They didn't. Private Landlords leasing a flat legally need to have a Gas Safety test done. A council tower block does not have a test for each flat.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm going to bite, when I said to myself I wouldn't. What names do British people have? Smith, Brown, Johnson, Bloom, Barber?

Your marriage breaking up is nothing to do with the housing crisis. I'm ex-service and so was my first husband. We got a council house within three weeks of him leaving the Navy.

Your post is racist, pure and unadultered racism.

British ? like this f*cking lot ? british when it SUITS them gou should have put , no this isnt karachi , its tooting , MY hometown id love to see how youd react were brighton ti become like this , british ? do me a favour

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for the information on old [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] - he treats white working class people the same way :thumbsup:

Not all just the chosen ones that naturally deserve it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I guarantee nobody on NSC knows what the feck you are on about.

You can wriggle all you like but you are on my hook ---- live with it .

Are you excited :moo:

Quite probably no-one understands anything you say, however you seem to have a penchant for threatening people which is extremely sad to say the least.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Quite probably no-one understands anything you say, however you seem to have a penchant for threatening people which is extremely sad to say the least.

Where is the threat ---- I'll give you the whole weekend to come up with something :moo:

On Monday 4th June you can apologise - I await with baited breath :moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where is the threat ---- I'll give you the whole weekend to come up with something :moo:

On Monday 4th June you can apologise - I await with baited breath :moo:

Are you a gangster or a raketeer hiding behind a fence of plumbing ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Are you a gangster or a raketeer hiding behind a fence of plumbing ?

When a person - you - disrespects me you take your chances that I will not call you out.
In your case that is what has happened.
If you post for the next twenty years - believe me I may post as well :moo:

Get used the to :moo: as now I know it pisses you off :moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When a person - you - disrespects me you take your chances that I will not call you out.
In your case that is what has happened.
If you post for the next twenty years - believe me I may post as well :moo:

Get used the to :moo: as now I know it pisses you off :moo:

Excellent we now know you are a gangster if we are talking respect.

BTW I got one of your treasured thumbs for one of my posts, beat that ......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

That would be Erdington, Birmigham - lived there for just shy of 5 years

NB eldest is a Brummie but repatriated before he was one but best not remind him

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I believe you are married.
How did that go with her when she caught you getting excited :moo:

Is this gangster talk ?

No idea what you are on about

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills