Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Let's talk about an "away end" again

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes stick em all in the away end, the uncovered section, behind a high fence and keep them back an hour after they post. Having a constant video loop to our glorious cup triumph goals would also be welcome.

Yes stick em all in the away end, the uncovered section, behind a high fence and keep them back an hour after they post. Having a constant video loop to our glorious cup triumph goals would also be welcome.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Now that's funny a game when only 12000 BHA fans bother turning up :thumbsup:

Re Bozza's topic monthly bans would be ok for the most persistent piss takers. who over step the mark, I was suspended for 3 months for gloating for the real glorious victory and didn't even gloat that much ffs,I only posted Zaha Goooooallllllllllll When I got home from the Amex after the biggest victory during our rivalry.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Something like this?

View attachment 93004

Er, no thanks.

This.

That away end on the BBS just has a few gargantuan threads infested with the same moronic posters trading numerous insults and recycling the same tired old shit, day in, day out ad-infinitum. Its actually quite tragic. It serves no purpose whatsoever other than enabling a small group of keyboard warriors to endlessly abuse each other. Its weapons grade buffoonery, and a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.

There's no need for anything like that anywhere on NSC. If the Palace goons on here start acting up and become particularly obnoxious, then bin them off and ban them. Simple enough.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Now that's funny a game when only 12000 BHA fans bother turning up :thumbsup:

Re Bozza's topic monthly bans would be ok for the most persistent piss takers. who over step the mark, I was suspended for 3 months for gloating for the real glorious victory and didn't even gloat that much ffs,I only posted Zaha Goooooallllllllllll When I got home from the Amex after the biggest victory during our rivalry.

Just to add to my previous post .... Palace fans moaning about moderating decisions should also incur a lifetime ban.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm not picking on you, but like many others did you actually read my opening post? The intention would absolutely NOT be that the away end is the only place that away fans can post in.

My suspicion is that they will totally ignore it :lolol:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Keep as is, I reckon.
Quite enjoy reading through the banter, and seeing people getting worked up!
Plus obviously a lot of decent / informative away lot post on here too. Also what's the point of giving it all the large to the palace lot, if we can't take a bit back, that's just football innit???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It seems you're saying, away fans are welcome to post on the main board, just not act like idiots and post bantz that crosses a line, just like the 'the other stuff' section. I'm not sure of the point of an away end version of 'the other stuff' rather than, as HT suggests, just banning the people who cross the line. You're still going to rely on people to report them, and you'll still face the comments of being too soft or being to harsh (and I'm sure no one means to be unsympathetic about the annoyance you suffer being constantly accused one way or the other), so it won't address the issue (people still complain about threads being moved to 'the other stuff').

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can only surmise that an away end would be the equivalent to spam or trash!
Where all the sh!t goes.
Leave things as they are, it's what makes NSC a great forum.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It's great as it is, and would be a poorer place if it was changed. A bit like a match itself - with no away fans, it's not nearly as much fun.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
9 years i've been swerving in and out of here. Blimey.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am indeed, but "WE" like to share some of our sensitive, VIP, Board Room, mega important - issues ....... wid da plebs..... :lol: (Hope you and yours are keeping well mate :thumbsup: )

I'm guessin' da plebs are 'de minions dat roam 'de treads and posts on fo'um. 'S coo', bro.** * :wozza:

All good here cheers chap,, hope things are improving for you :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Keep NSC as it is.

The snowflake whinging about away fans posting on NSC is pathetic. By all means actively moderate trolling, insulting homophobic, racist, sexist, ageist, slanderous, illegal etc posts, but leave the rest alone to stew in their own cesspit. If Palace fans want to gloat after a particularly poor performance by BHA, then we just have to man up and take it (although nobody has to like it) - and vice versa when we perform well against them. The whole point of a message board is to read various opinions and defend your own position - not censor everyone else so all we see or read is only that with which we agree. That is the route to 1984.

There have been a number of threads whose regular resurrection fills me with deep depression every time I see them, but I can choose to read and contribute, or not as I see fit.

The joy of NSC is the easily available mix of everything on a single board - whether it be the match day thread, the inevitable poll, or somebody asking how to fix their Omsung phine (again). Split it up into artificial and arbitrary components, and NSC becomes a one track dullard without soul.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Keep NSC as it is.

The snowflake whinging about away fans posting on NSC is pathetic. By all means actively moderate trolling, insulting homophobic, racist, sexist, ageist, slanderous, illegal etc posts, but leave the rest alone to stew in their own cesspit. If Palace fans want to gloat after a particularly poor performance by BHA, then we just have to man up and take it (although nobody has to like it) - and vice versa when we perform well against them. The whole point of a message board is to read various opinions and defend your own position - not censor everyone else so all we see or read is only that with which we agree. That is the route to 1984.

There have been a number of threads whose regular resurrection fills me with deep depression every time I see them, but I can choose to read and contribute, or not as I see fit.

The joy of NSC is the easily available mix of everything on a single board - whether it be the match day thread, the inevitable poll, or somebody asking how to fix their Omsung phine (again). Split it up into artificial and arbitrary components, and NSC becomes a one track dullard without soul.

POST OF THE MONTH! ......................well done Sir :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here