Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Another:

He looks about 90 odd , is he that desperate that he needs a final multi million pound package to prove some sort of point to himself when he has earned untold millions out of the game? in a job that could possibly kill him? and with a managerial record in recent years that his hit the laughing stock of world football? and why the ridiculous salary package that could bankrupt us? if I was on the board it would be a 1 year contract of half a million and another half if he escapes relegation, if you dont like it Woy the door is right behind you, how many other clubs were in the queue desperate for his signature? the world of football is insane.

:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Roy Hodgson has parted company with Premier League Crystal Palace by mutual consent after a string of disappointing results. Long-serving Palace kit-man Eric Tumbledry will assume control of first team affairs for the Boxing Day visit of fellow strugglers Arsenal until a permanent successor is appointed."

Just getting in early for December.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Hodge the old Codge seems to be doing the rounds tonight.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Another:

He looks about 90 odd , is he that desperate that he needs a final multi million pound package to prove some sort of point to himself when he has earned untold millions out of the game? in a job that could possibly kill him? and with a managerial record in recent years that his hit the laughing stock of world football? and why the ridiculous salary package that could bankrupt us? if I was on the board it would be a 1 year contract of half a million and another half if he escapes relegation, if you dont like it Woy the door is right behind you, how many other clubs were in the queue desperate for his signature? the world of football is insane.

:lolol:

can't argue with that :D

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You just know that it is all going to go wrong when that eagle that flies around the pitch before kick-off gets spooked and tries to rip Roy's face off at the Southampton game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Plenty of stuff for you Tarquins to laugh about this week, Our fan funded displays are not one of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiidGar2i0

Far superior to the state funded flag waving at the plastic arena in Falmer. :thumbsup:

The fact you can't tell it's been digitally altered shows how clueless and tinpot you and your 'club' are. Also your 'ultras' should be back at school by now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Did the 'Wall of visual support' have desired effect on the team's performance?
Palace's home record is average to shit I believe. The Always Ultras don't seem to help them very much.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Plenty for you to laugh about this week so fill your boots.

But I'm confident of survival now we have Roy. He will get us back to basics, have us well drilled and more than likely play 4 at the back which suits our players.

The main problem under FDB was the formation, 3 at the back was a disaster. As soon as he changed to a back 4 we dominated the next game and were unlucky to lose, none of you that watched that game can deny it, even Sean Dyche said we were the better side afterwards.

In 2012 Southampton started with 4 defeats and they ended up comfortably safe. Stoke last year also took 3 points from 7 games and finished mid table.

There is still a long way to go and I'm confident we will soon climb up the table with the players we have.

It's funny how you are all getting ahead of yourselves, anyone would think you are 20 points ahead of us with 7 games to play. As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

But I'm confident of survival now we have Roy. He will get us back to basics, have us well drilled and more than likely play 4 at the back which suits our players.

The main problem under FDB was the formation, 3 at the back was a disaster. As soon as he changed to a back 4 we dominated the next game and were unlucky to lose, none of you that watched that game can deny it, even Sean Dyche said we were the better side afterwards.

In 2012 Southampton started with 4 defeats and they ended up comfortably safe. Stoke last year also took 3 points from 7 games and finished mid table.

There is still a long way to go and I'm confident we will soon climb up the table with the players we have.

It's funny how you are all getting ahead of yourselves, anyone would think you are 20 points ahead of us with 7 games to play. As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...

99% of us realise you will be safe come the end of the season, we are just enjoying the shambles that you currently are.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

So, other way round you lot would stay quiet eh?

No matter what, you always provide us the laughs, and how utterly tinpot you really are. Long may it continue, and if it doesn't the new record breaking run will always be there thank you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...
You're not wrong there - you should have seen the number of tedious smug Nigel muglets that came on here after your play-off fluke. Five years later and despite your nonsense, you're an absolute shambles. It's all been said before, but I see no harm in repeating it: Alan Pardew's comedy tenure and dance at Wembley, about 25 managers in 2 years since, bottom of the table with no goals and no points after 4 games, and your dreadful "stadium" and division-4-standard training facilities showing where the money has all gone. You're an absolute laughing stock and here you are for a little bit more. As I say, you really should suck it up, but you are the gift that keeps on giving. Carry on telling us all how you're a top 6 side in waiting despite 18 months of evidence that tells us the complete opposite. :lolol:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

If Albion were the pantomime that your club is then Palace fans would be laughing their heads off, with liberal helpings of homophobia thrown in for good measure.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You're not wrong there - you should have seen the number of tedious smug Nigel muglets that came on here after your play-off fluke. Five years later and despite your nonsense, you're an absolute shambles. It's all been said before, but I see no harm in repeating it: Alan Pardew's comedy tenure and dance at Wembley, about 25 managers in 2 years since, bottom of the table with no goals and no points after 4 games, and your dreadful "stadium" and division-4-standard training facilities showing where the money has all gone. You're an absolute laughing stock and here you are for a little bit more. As I say, you really should suck it up, but you are the gift that keeps on giving. Carry on telling us all how you're a top 6 side in waiting despite 18 months of evidence that tells us the complete opposite. :lolol:

Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions. I thought we would be a top 10 side this season, right now I'd be happy with 17th.

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts :lolol:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You should finish above us, comfortably, considering all the television money that you have been gorging on for five consecutive seasons.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Say what you like, but whether you are successful or unsuccessful, below us or above us, we will never stop laughing at you.

You are the club that cannot spell its own name, the club that doesn't know the difference between its manager and his brother, the club with the joke ultras, the art and design GCSE fan displays, the stupid video announcements of manager appointments, the goal music, the call and return with the stadium announcer, the 1970s Hills Angels Cheerleaders, the light displays, the t-shirt cannon, the live eagle, the fan ambassadors, the club that poses in the bath with glamour models, the club that lost n-n-n-nine-nil, the club whose fans smashed up its own coach, made threatening gestures at their own manager and offered their own players outside, the club that signed too many players for its squad and had to send a new signing away because they couldn't play him, the club that had a meet the players event that no fans bothered with, the club that heralded a new way of playing only to abandon it after 4 games. Even when you reached an FA Cup Final you ended up being a nationwide joke. Even when you thought you had an opportunity of accusing us of being the classless ones, it turned out it was all the fault of your own coach driver.

When we were bottom of the football league we were laughing at you. You could win the Champions League and we, like the rest of football, will still be laughing at you.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Say what you like, but whether you are successful or unsuccessful, below us or above us, we will never stop laughing at you.

You are the club that cannot spell its own name, the club that doesn't know the difference between its manager and his brother, the club with the joke ultras, the art and design GCSE fan displays, the stupid video announcements of manager appointments, the goal music, the call and return with the stadium announcer, the 1970s Hills Angels Cheerleaders, the light displays, the t-shirt cannon, the live eagle, the fan ambassadors, the club that poses in the bath with glamour models, the club that lost n-n-n-nine-nil, the club whose fans smashed up its own coach, made threatening gestures at their own manager and offered their own players outside, the club that signed too many players for its squad and had to send a new signing away because they couldn't play him, the club that had a meet the players event that no fans bothered with, the club that heralded a new way of playing only to abandon it after 4 games. Even when you reached an FA Cup Final you ended up being a nationwide joke. Even when you thought you had an opportunity of accusing us of being the classless ones, it turned out it was all the fault of your own coach driver.

When we were bottom of the football league we were laughing at you. You could win the Champions League and we, like the rest of football, will still be laughing at you.

My word, good lord, heavens, post of the decade !!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017

We laugh right back at you.

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here