Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hemed and Murray are a handful for defences to cope with. Hemed won the header for Murray's first goal. Hemed always tires so the way we are doing it thus far seems fine. Murray might be the better finisher but Tomer Hemed is the better forward. I don't see any need to change things when you win 3-0 without even getting out of 2nd gear

Hemed is no way better than Murray.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Certainly agree that if Murray stays fit he will score loads with the assists of Baldock, however remember that CH wants another no 10! So imagine a Baldock like player but better quality up front with Murray!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hemed is no way better than Murray.

Personal opinions

Some say Kayal is better than Stephens and Kayal won fans player of the year last year but Management and people in the world of football think differently. We just have to disagree on the Hemed and Murray one

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Personal opinions

Some say Kayal is better than Stephens and Kayal won fans player of the year last year but Management and people in the world of football think differently. We just have to disagree on the Hemed and Murray one

Don't get me wrong, they are both decent. On his day hemed can be devastating but too many times he is innocuous. I think the extra competition could spur him on - he looked put out at playing second fiddle last night.
Still think we need a marquee striker though

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Are you running your own little competition tonight to try to be the most hapless TOOL on NSC ?

Because from what I've seen so far, you are waaaaaaay ahead on that front chap. You'll certainly take some catching now, fair play.

He's lapped the field already.I particularly enjoyed his self-imposed rule that you MUST NOT criticise the catering.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
He missed an open goal, bellend. It didn't matter tonight but it will in future. He needs to be more clinical than we saw tonight.
More clinical? I think you'd be spouting off the same shit had he completed his hat-trick. And yes I watching, dickhead-at the ground before you ask.
And I expect it to stay that way for long time, Mr Angry.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both Murray and Hemed have their plus points and their faults and it is a matter of opinion as to which you prefer but on the showing against Forest for me Murray showed what we needed in January and now he is here he offers greater hope for this season.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
And I expect it to stay that way for long time, Mr Angry.
To be fair, I think [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 thought I was digging at GM, which I wasn't. If he still thinks I am a hapless tool then that's up to him.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
No, if he'd scored the close-in header that went past the post I wouldn't have mentioned it.
My money is on the fact you would've done. Anyway, whatever. He was fantastic on Friday night and settled what would of been a nervy last 20 +.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Header past the post. To b efair, the keeper was in the goal so not a totally open goalbut a bona fide sitter.
I missed that too. So did Sky as it wasn't shown in the highlights. Murray did have the chance for his hat-trick in around the 86 th minute.........but he just wasn't clinical enough 😂

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My money is on the fact you would've done. Anyway, whatever. He was fantastic on Friday night and settled what would of been a nervy last 20 +.

He played well second half and scored 2 goals that settled the game. He was poor in the first half, as was Hemed, partly because they were getting in each others way. Overall good, but not fantastic. If he was fantastic he'd have got 9's in the player rating thread.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I missed that too. So did Sky as it wasn't shown in the highlights. Murray did have the chance for his hat-trick in around the 86 th minute.........but he just wasn't clinical enough ��

So if it's not shown in the highlights it didn't happen. OK then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here