Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Beate Everton.
Beat Leicester.

40 points by Easter Sunday. Then we can let Huddersfield beat us to help get Palace relegated...

Beat Everton, Leicester, Hudds, Burnley and Palace. A point or two against the big four then we can finish 7th. Slovan Bratislava on a Thursday night, anyone?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Now that safety is virtually assured, I hope we put everything into the FA Cup now as well. All the pressure is off.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What a game

1d77962249a57f6d152dd185b32e21f7.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Beat Everton, Leicester, Hudds, Burnley and Palace. A point or two against the big four then we can finish 7th. Slovan Bratislava on a Thursday night, anyone?

How many tickets will we get?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
How about beat Everton
Beat Leicester
Beat Huddersfield and stuff palarse?
I like your thinking. There is no reason why we can't beat these 4 teams and still get more points from the other games.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Also, where did all those clever set piece routines in the first half come from?! We've not done any before this season. They were great!

Bit easier against a team that do not challenge you. I think this season we have missed an awful lot of decent chances from corners, at least once every game Duffy gets a free header. At least once he game he tries to destroy the ball with his head and puts it over.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, listened to it, not being precious and i suppose its understandable but the media really have a story now and they wont let it go.
But as i said, could not care less.
Chris on now, still at his pragmatic best.

Radio5 dedicating everything to the Albion, even just now. Well done BBC, fantastic.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I’m off to see Tuffers and Aggers this evening. I might wear my Brighton shirt for Tuffers’ benefit!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Shocking refereeing takes the gloss off it. Stephens booked for a totally fair tackle, Kalasinac not booked for a shoulder charge that knocked Schelotto unconscious, Isqiuerdo given offside when he was a yard onside. Commentary team were absolutely scathing about the appalling decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here