Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Whitehawk fans attack opposing fans coach

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looks a bit murky. Best wait for the outcome.

[Tweet]967479093632659456[/Tweet]

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Neil Stevens-Wood
Had the misfortune of going to Whitehawk in FACup with my club Stourbridge in 1st Rd Proper few seasons back.
What a SHITHOLE. Their fans are a mixture of knobheads, musicians & joe public who havent a clue what football is!

Must be a Trump fan.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Saw a few reports online that some Gloucester guys had tried to start on Whitehawk fans at the beginning of the match. Assume it's because Whitehawk fans are against racism and there were Gloucester fans putting up facist stickers.

Oct 25, 2003
Some of the Gloucester fans were dicks to be honest. I didn’t see any trouble other than a City fan throwing chicken bones onto the pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovejoy

Feb 26, 2018
I was at the game. There was a bit of animosity after the previous fixture with some limited chat online. The match and atmosphere was standard for this level. Yes some joker on a wind up put stickers in the toilet to antagonise the left leaning Whitehawk fans.
Then at the end of the match there was a group of 20 or so guys dressed as ultras (caps scarves over faces) getting lairy with the stewards and you could clearly see they were after trouble, waiting at the exit, not watching the match. They weren’t speaking English either (not that that is a problem just a point of fact). I left at the final whistle so didn’t see the attack on the coach but that is clear from the videos.

The poster above mentions that all he saw was chicken being thrown on the pitch, and perhaps that is true but I’m struggling to see how he missed this group.

Overall can a bloke not take his 2 sons to a non league match without fear of being attacked?

I was at the game. There was a bit of animosity after the previous fixture with some limited chat online. The match and atmosphere was standard for this level. Yes some joker on a wind up put stickers in the toilet to antagonise the left leaning Whitehawk fans.
Then at the end of the match there was a group of 20 or so guys dressed as ultras (caps scarves over faces) getting lairy with the stewards and you could clearly see they were after trouble, waiting at the exit, not watching the match. They weren’t speaking English either (not that that is a problem just a point of fact). I left at the final whistle so didn’t see the attack on the coach but that is clear from the videos.

The poster above mentions that all he saw was chicken being thrown on the pitch, and perhaps that is true but I’m struggling to see how he missed this group.

Overall can a bloke not take his 2 sons to a non league match without fear of being attacked?

Looks like its time for the groovy gang to take a trip to the inclosed and sought out those pretenders. #thiscityisours

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Apparently this lot aren't even from Whitehawk, they are a little wannabe Antifa outfit from the uni.

haha when did these middle class antifa twerps decide to become Whitehawk fans? I remember the days of stone island wearing gooby Whitehawk fans now they have been replaced by wanky left wing middle class students who get triggered by anti-Islam stickers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here