Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More tickets now PLEASE Villa now your season is officially over?!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
can't see it happening, but would be a nice touch if they did, another 10000 ought to do it��

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We should get at least what we gave them.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Im sure its very obvious and i just cant see it but how do i get my name on the waiting list for the possibility more tickets are made available? Have enough points but can this only be done over the ohone or has the opportunity passed?

Many thanks.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Im sure its very obvious and i just cant see it but how do i get my name on the waiting list for the possibility more tickets are made available? Have enough points but can this only be done over the ohone or has the opportunity passed?

Many thanks.....

There isn't one and sadly i think i have more chance of tea with the Queen than more tickets becoming available

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I cannot make it, but if you like I'll stand on the gantry of the M40/M25, watching out for Albion flags trailing from cars returning to Sussex, waving like a fecker :cool::salute:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There isn't one and sadly i think i have more chance of tea with the Queen than more tickets becoming available

When I booked for the beamback, there was a section on the ticket site stating 'sold out' and beneath it a section stating 'waiting list' saying that the club will automatically take the money but refund it if the tickets did not become available.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When I booked for the beamback, there was a section on the ticket site stating 'sold out' and beneath it a section stating 'waiting list' saying that the club will automatically take the money but refund it if the tickets did not become available.

Yep true....but its not that now ..well least it wasn't before i did my original post ...i checked first :D

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

It was only for people with 1110+ loyalty points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here