Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defining goal

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If a draw is needed to make mathematically certain and we were 0-0 at 88 mins and got a penalty would they let Stockdale take it or is that taking the p..s.

No. Taking the piss would be registering the 8-year-old mascot and bringing him or her on for the penalty.

I'd have liked it to be Goldson or March. The promise of youth. So, it'll have to be Solly.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He won't kick another ball for us this season IMO

He kicked an awful lot of balls during half time at Loftus Road.

Whilst all the other players were following the coach's instructions and doing various stretches, I noted.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
He kicked an awful lot of balls during half time at Loftus Road.

Whilst all the other players were following the coach's instructions and doing various stretches, I noted.

I don't know about kicking balls the lad needs kicking up the arse #lazy

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Knocky, for the season he has had, and for his late Dad too!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know about kicking balls the lad needs kicking up the arse #lazy

Normally I try and steer clear of making judgements based on a brief observation of the way somebody's running around, or looking, or whatever. But that half time break was very strange. The subs were all out on the pitch warming up: bit of light jogging and doing their stretches as dictated by the coach. Pretty much the whole time they did it, Akpom was stood apart from the rest, juggling a football. He did a couple of stretches, and then went back to his ball. I mean, maybe he's got a good reason for that. Maybe he was told to juggle the ball whilst the rest of them followed instructions.

But it really was rather noticeable.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Knocky from a Dunky quarter back like ping. Cue tears, pointing to the skies and a final view of that unreal team spirit we have before going again next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here