Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uddersfield v Norwich

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I know they're full of loans and I don't want them to do well but Huddersfield are great to watch when they're on fire

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Clackers and a drum certainly make a half empty stadium sound loud

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I do not have sky but son phoned and said Sky are going crazy saying Keith Stroud is wrong, From what I have seen I believe it was for encroachment and his interpretation of the rules were to order a free kick and I agree with him as I do not believe he could possibly have seen a double kick of the ball in normal time. The end result is good for us as the moment. for whatever reason.it was disallowed.

If I am wrong I can accept that and will move on.

From what I have seen You haven't seen, you said you don't have sky ???

his interpretation of the rules YOU CAN'T INTERPRET THE RULES, THEY ARE THE BLOODY RULES. YOU ARE WRONG, HE WAS WRONG bloody hell :lolol::lolol:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
fffssss 3-0 Jesus Norwich are atrocious

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do not have sky but son phoned and said Sky are going crazy saying Keith Stroud is wrong, From what I have seen I believe it was for encroachment and his interpretation of the rules were to order a free kick and I agree with him as I do not believe he could possibly have seen a double kick of the ball in normal time. The end result is good for us as the moment. for whatever reason.it was disallowed.

If I am wrong I can accept that and will move on.
If you're wrong? If??!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here