Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle away

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sunderland is worse - at least at Newcastle the refreshments are near the top too - At Sunderland you have to go all the way to the bottom!. Both ridiculous places for the away fans to be.

They are a breed of their own up there

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
The view from the gods at St James isn't so bad just high up. When the crowd are up for it St James has a fantastic atomosphere. They have a fantastic hammonet chant which bounces back and forth between the two ends. Food and beer is shit in the ground but easily made up by the city centre location and abundance of pubs close by. Looking forward to a 20 minute commute for our furthest away game :drink::drink:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
The view from the gods at St James isn't so bad just high up. When the crowd are up for it St James has a fantastic atomosphere. They have a fantastic hammonet chant which bounces back and forth between the two ends. Food and beer is shit in the ground but easily made up by the city centre location and abundance of pubs close by. Looking forward to a 20 minute commute for our furthest away game :drink::drink:
Where do away fans drink?

Love The Strawberry.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Burton v Derby due 27/8/2016. Here's hoping sky fancy a local derby instead..however our fixture is the standout one..

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
When the crowd are up for it St James has a fantastic atomosphere. They have a fantastic hammonet chant which bounces back and forth between the two ends:

We used to have a fantastic hammonet at Withdean too.

Then they moved the away fans from the north east corner to the west end so it got taken down :nono:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'll be there, and yes I'll be at Derby too. Tickets for this go on sale before the season starts so fans who attend no matter what will get the chance to go, rather than those who only turn up away when we're top of the table.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When will we find out if its been moved 2 or 3 weeks before?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If I was many years younger, I would be well up for this and definitely make a weekend of it. Friday night would be Whitley Bay, which is absolutely POLLUTED with clacker every weekend, especially Fridays, then Saturday night I would do the strip in Jesmond before ending up in the city centre somewhere.
Newcastle is without doubt, the best night out in the UK, well it was in my day!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If I was many years younger, I would be well up for this and definitely make a weekend of it. Friday night would be Whitley Bay, which is absolutely POLLUTED with clacker every weekend, especially Fridays, then Saturday night I would do the strip in Jesmond before ending up in the city centre somewhere.
Newcastle is without doubt, the best night out in the UK, well it was in my day!
This has concreted my decision to go![emoji106]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks for that, any other areas I should avoid

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne

You'd be disappointed then. WB ain't what it used to be. Most of the bars have shut now and revellers go to Tynemouth instead. However, you'll be glad to know that Osbourne Road in Jesmond still gets packed :drink:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
You'd be disappointed then. WB ain't what it used to be. Most of the bars have shut now and revellers go to Tynemouth instead. However, you'll be glad to know that Osbourne Road in Jesmond still gets packed :drink:

Tynemouth was unbelievable on a Sunday night during my last visit to the area. A Sunday, for the love of God! Those Geordies love a drink.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here