Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose's nickname

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The players are listening to his team talk quietly, but when he walks out of the dressing room they are bursting out laughing and calling him a nickname that he can't quite make out.
What could it be?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that the players are a disgrace.
Jose is trying to win trophies and titles, all they are interested in is the pay packet, which they will be getting regardless of the results.
I'm surprised that one of Abramovich's 'friends', hasn't had a whisper in their ear.
Maybe a loan spell to a Siberian club for the ring leaders would do the job.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jose is trying to win trophies and titles, all they are interested in is the pay packet, which they will be getting regardless of the results.
I'm surprised that one of Abramovich's 'friends', hasn't had a whisper in their ear.

Jose is a cock, and a bully, I am finding it funny.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Nonsense. Players don't just perform if they are paid a lot otherwise the equation would be very simple; pay your players the most and you win everything. Players are motivated by qualities that an individual manager has to lead, organise, empathise, engender team spirit, inspire etc. etc.

Who'd be motivated by that tit?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
He's lost the dressing room.

I hope it's related to his ridiculous grandstanding over the Eva Carniero incident, he had every opportunity to apologise for kicking off in the heat of the moment but he didn't because he is a classless twunt.

I also have a feeling there's only so much of his me, me, me bollocks you can take as a player before you see through him for the utter tit that he is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mourinho, like Fergie, was a master at creating a siege mentality with his players, engendering an "everyone is against us, so lets just beat them" attitude. But he's gone too far with it now. Now its become "everyone is against ME", and I think the players have grown tired of it. It really is all about Mourinho, more so than ever before, and that must be wearying to work with day in, day out. I can't see him lasting the season, its looking almost like he wants to be sacked.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
His criticism of Hazzard is what could ultimately topple him. For the most part he is a great man manager but some players need to be loved and Hazzard seems to be one of those players.

His criticism of Hazzard, all that has done is give every club in Europe the green light to step forward and say, ''come sign for us''

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
O

I hope it's related to his ridiculous grandstanding over the Eva Carniero incident, he had every opportunity to apologise for kicking off in the heat of the moment but he didn't because he is a classless twunt.

I also have a feeling there's only so much of his me, me, me bollocks you can take as a player before you see through him for the utter tit that he is.
one of the players was shagging carneiro, all the WAG's knew someone on the playing staff was shagging her but not who , consequently players were all getting earache from their other halves, it was causing divisions in the dressing room because of this , THAT is the reason Carneiro was ditched, look no further than a certain defender who has been having a rubbish season for the culprit.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oone of the players was shagging carneiro, all the WAG's knew someone on the playing staff was shagging her but not who , consequently players were all getting earache from their other halves, it was causing divisions in the dressing room because of this , THAT is the reason Carneiro was ditched, look no further than a certain defender who has been having a rubbish season for the culprit.

She's been doing the whole back four? :eek:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

this is the common theory, seems odd when it was (or seemed) such a tight group only a few months ago? it would be daft if it were the Carniero incident, he handled that badly not sure i can see the players making an issue over their Doctor. i recall there were murmurings over the summer in pre-season. some of his player loyalties early in the season were odd, dropping Terry quickly but not Ivanovic after weeks of poor performance. team is in disarray now what ever the original causes.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Nonsense. Players don't just perform if they are paid a lot otherwise the equation would be very simple; pay your players the most and you win everything. Players are motivated by qualities that an individual manager has to lead, organise, empathise, engender team spirit, inspire etc. etc.

Who'd be motivated by that tit?
The 2 teams that were nowhere near the best in the competition yet he won the champions league with them ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The 2 teams that were nowhere near the best in the competition yet he won the champions league with them ?

That was when he was a 36D not his present size of 44GG.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oone of the players was shagging carneiro, all the WAG's knew someone on the playing staff was shagging her but not who , consequently players were all getting earache from their other halves, it was causing divisions in the dressing room because of this , THAT is the reason Carneiro was ditched, look no further than a certain defender who has been having a rubbish season for the culprit.

Ivanovic one it could be?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here