Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Have you ever passed out?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What exactly were you doing when you stuck the screwdriver in your hand?
The misses moved in whilst I was in Liverpool.
I was putting up a hanging basket [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
WD: "Hello Dear, I'm at the hospital. I passed out after stabbing myself with a screwdriver."

MrsWD: "Flathead?"

WD: "No, I landed on my knees."

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Last month, having a biopsy in hospital and I was heavily sedated.

Being severely anaemic I'm always worried of fainting. In fact I've been asleep all afternoon after a 'bad' night. My spirits are desperately low at the moment. The worst part of all is doctors and nurses can't find out the cause. I look and feel ill and my balance is all over the place which is affecting my confidence. People think I've had a few drinks. If only life was that much fun.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I flew back from Heathrow in December 2012 and got food poisoning on the flight. After 4 hours of sickness and diarrhea at home I drove round the corner to the pharmacy to get medication. At the counter I got my medication in a small, sealed metal cage that I must then take to the checkout to pay and get the medication As I was about to leave the dispensary area I felt very faint so lent on the counter till my head cleared (I thought). I started to walk down the aisle to the checkout when I blacked out. I woke up lying on my back in a pool of diarrhea and with blood all over my face with several people standing around me. When I blacked out I smashed my face on the metal cage and cut my cheek and lip. A very kind man bought me shorts and t-shirt to change into once I cleaned up in the staff restroom, then, after a check over from the paramedics, I drove to the hospital, which is next door to my home, to get stitched up. Quite a day.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
WD: "Hello Dear, I'm at the hospital. I passed out after stabbing myself with a screwdriver."

MrsWD: "Flathead?"

WD: "No, I landed on my knees."

Mrs WD: Phillips

WD: No, it was the Queen's screwdriver, Daniel Craig.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
you don't have to answer, obv, but have you had special forces training? ???

As you already know, if I have had extensive training in survival behind enemy lines, hand to hand combat, telekinesis and jumping really high, I absolutely could not talk about it.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I gave blood once several years ago and after was told to rest for 30 minutes. Like a fool I felt good after 10 minutes and got up, as you can imagine I soon hit the deck. Took the full 30 minutes after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here