Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Hottest early May Bank Holiday EVER

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's been beautiful hasn't it and lovely again today! Bit of a stroll yesterday and beer on the beach (not Brighton, ugh) then beer garden with mates. Shots and Rum were involved so today I shall be taking it easy. Off to get ingredients for the mother of all Fry Ups, then up onto the Downs on the bike for the first time this year. Have a lovely day everyone!

Rich84

May 6, 2018
Think I’ll have to sit outside Smugglers Rest in Peacehaven looking at the sea. Life’s a beach

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It’s only 21 degrees FFS.

Morning Herr T, are you talking about the temperature in the Fatherland?

I can tell you it is already 22 degrees in Sunny Sullington and it is only 11AM. It got up to 27 yesterday and I can't see it being cooler today.

Forgot to say I'll also be listening to Sussex balls things up this morning...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I was going to help a mate do some house removal job, but he told the customer the brakes on the van are buggered.
We are off to sit in a beer garden all day, he is in no fit state to drive after 10 pints of Kronenbourg yesterday.

:whistle:

Are you Ernest in disguise? :)

Rich84

May 6, 2018
Making an attempt to sit in the garden, keep having to come in at 15 minute intervals

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hove to Newhaven and back again on the bicycle, 24 miles or thereabouts, feeling good and settling in for the Snooker. I've had my sun for the day!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just murdering a chilled bottle of Muscadet in the back garden. A light breeze, copious birdsong from the woods, not an electrical appliance to be heard. Bliss!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This bank holiday is only 40 years old, so hardly an achievement.
I'm cooling down the house by leaving the fridge door open, so expect it to be even hotter next year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sitting with the feet in the kids paddling pool with a large glass of leffe...which has been in the freezer.

Kids and other half schlepping round a farm somewhere...I'm a happy man.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lovely weather, Albion beat Manure to stay up with 2 games to go and Sussex somehow contrive a win.

Managed a sneaky spin on the CBR as well.

If I don't blow up the Barbeque tonight then I'll put it down as one of my better Bank Holiday Weekends...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I’m going back to work tomorrow a completey different colour than I left on Friday. Even using sun cream.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here