Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School governor forced to resign for joining UKIP

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I swear you have no idea how ****ing pompous you come across like....just a prat really.

I can assure you, if there was a poll of who was the biggest prat - @Simster or you - you'd win it by a mile. That winning feeling must be FANTASTIC !

Jan 30, 2008
If there is one thing sadder than arranging to meet up for a FIGHT over an internet disagreement, it's probably arranging to meet up for a FIGHT over an internet disagreement, and then bottling it and pretending it was a joke.

Honestly, that is almost too pathetic for words.

Anyway, this thread is completely ruined now so I'll leave you to it.
he says he's an adult, can you believe it:shrug: sounds like he needs child supervision
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I can assure you, if there was a poll of who was the biggest prat - [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] or you - you'd win it by a mile.

Yeah, it would terribly troubling for me. I probably wont sleep, knowing that people on NSC didnt like me. Ill repeat...my ego can handle it ;-)

I actually find it quite funny that people take themselves so seriously on here. I find it hilarious that some idiot has a track history of inviting people to fight, and just as hilarious, some of the pomposity. Still, I like it. ;-)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cracking thread this.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Was never a cracking thread.. its a Bushy 'fact' that turns out to be an 'allegation'...then a load of waffle about how the school will 'cover up their actions' which is breathtakingly funny, when the whole story isnt in fact known.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fantastic work everyone. Pretty much everything covered in a little over 2 hours. I'm off to the pub now. Have a good weekend.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was never a cracking thread.. its a Bushy 'fact' that turns out to be an 'allegation'...then a load of waffle about how the school will 'cover up their actions' which is breathtakingly funny, when the whole story isnt in fact known.

Come on, it's text book stuff and ticks all the boxes. In music terms it would be a 90 minute festival greatest hits set; lean, all the classics, and over before you know it.

Jan 30, 2008
WTF ,either way I'd be concerened if people were being targeted for their political views at their work place , worth a discussion on that alone
regards
DR

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Are you serious ?? Jesus wept no wonder sizeable amounts of immigrant groups feel they don't need to learn English.

you would think kids of polish parents would be able to learn basic polish in a far more immersive environment anyway. i can understand there may be a value in formal teaching and qualifications in languages that may be spoken as native at home, but you have to draw some sort of line.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
WTF ,either way I'd be concerened if people were being targeted for their political views at their work place , worth a discussion on that alone
regards
DR

IF... we dont know that they were. We have an allegation from one person. When IF becomes FACT..yeah...but a bit daft debating half the story.

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, it would terribly troubling for me. I probably wont sleep, knowing that people on NSC didnt like me. Ill repeat...my ego can handle it ;-)

I actually find it quite funny that people take themselves so seriously on here. I find it hilarious that some idiot has a track history of inviting people to fight, and just as hilarious, some of the pomposity. Still, I like it. ;-)
How does your mrs manage to get your ego in her mouth???
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you would think kids of polish parents would be able to learn basic polish in a far more immersive environment anyway. i can understand there may be a value in formal teaching and qualifications in languages that may be spoken as native at home, but you have to draw some sort of line.
I think this post, and bushy's spluttering outrage both miss the point I was trying to make. Which is that it doesn't matter what any of us 3 think about a school's policy for learning Polish (for arguments sake), it's for the people who elect the governors to decide. And a governor who switches to declare himself as a UKIP member after being elected is fundamentally changing the goalposts.

As for the specific example of learning Polish, well of course kids of Polish parents could learn Polish in a more immersive environment. Equally, kids of football-mad parents could learn football in a more immersive environment too, but that doesn't mean to say they'd be happy to see football struck off the PE curriculum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here