Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Foot of snow outside so our thoughts must turn to SCCC

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Only 6 weeks or so until the season starts and I for one can't wait. Will Jason Gillespie make an immediate impact and get us promoted? Club financially sound and with a stronger squad than last year (I think), surely we are on the up.

Thoughts everyone?

TNBA

TTF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're still a couple of batsmen light, but our bowling line up looks the business.

Can't wait for it all to begin again.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
We still need to strengthen the batting department.

We will be missing Archer and Jordan during the IPL, which won't help.

Div 2 is a poor division, so we might have a chance of going up with a couple of quality additions.

Think we might do well in the T20. I have just bought a family season ticket, so am hoping for good weather and a winning team.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We made a shedload of money last year. Can we splash some of it on a couple of batsmen?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I’m still gutted about loosing Nash. Need another batsman for all formats at least!

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Hope for some decent weather, few exciting new things for my packed lunches, first pint at lunch, snooze just before/after tea interval, wondering why some people leave when there is just one over left of a days play and liking the fact I can leave my rucksack with all my stuff in it anywhere in the ground and it never gets touched. Love it

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Only 6 weeks or so until the season starts and I for one can't wait. Will Jason Gillespie make an immediate impact and get us promoted? Club financially sound and with a stronger squad than last year (I think), surely we are on the up.

Thoughts everyone?

TNBA

TTF

As I have no snow outside, what is the SCCC and who is Jason Gillespie?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We could bowl everyone out for 50.
Unfortunately we'll only score 25.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see that there's talk of Australian seamer Chadd Sayers becoming our overseas player. That would be useful, we have a desperate shortage of seamers, we haven't got the full ten yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here