Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ezri Konsa

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Media reports state we are only club willing to meet asking price.
We can ignore headline fee as that usually includes all the add ons.
This summer we are in for a lot of changes in the defence.
Bruno, Rosenior, Bong & Uwe contracts all end.
Plus we must expect a big money bid for Dunk.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If dunk is on his way may be a good investment two big 'ifsi but if we stay up and he starts to shine could be looking at a 25 million player given potential and age.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Latest comment from CAFC is that no bids have actually been received.
Load of bollocks this transfer window stuff isn't it!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Latest comment from CAFC is that no bids have actually been received.
Load of bollocks this transfer window stuff isn't it!

all smoke and mirrors...obvious Alan Nixon et al get info from somewhere, things go on in the background, lining deals up....i would imagine there will be alot of this in the coming days re Flint/Mitrovic/Konsa etc....

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It's a double edged sword, change too much too quickly and you lose the team spirit. I think this considered approach is the right one.

We're still in a good position to stay up and can now off load some of our unwanted players for premier league prices.

Considered approach has put us in this position where we r not good enough with the players we got should of been a cull before season started

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
My Charlton mate reckons a potentially very good player, but makes lots of mistakes and nowhere near Premier league ready, maybe one for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I understood he was going to team up with a young lad from Falkirk in the LFC u23 side.
Now I know that’s not first team now, but good move as JK does give the boys a go.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I understood he was going to team up with a young lad from Falkirk in the LFC u23 side.
Now I know that’s not first team now, but good move as JK does give the boys a go.

Exactly. If I was a young player, I'd look at which clubs actually give prospects a chance in the first team and decide not to go anywhere near the Albion development squad.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Exactly. If I was a young player, I'd look at which clubs actually give prospects a chance in the first team and decide not to go anywhere near the Albion development squad.

We signed Goldson as a young centre-back and, even with his scary heart problem, he's now played 31 times in 2.5 years.

I suspect young players may look more at that than what some random Scandinavians and Jack Harper's achieved here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We signed Goldson as a young centre-back and, even with his scary heart problem, he's now played 31 times in 2.5 years.

I suspect young players may look more at that than what some random Scandinavians and Jack Harper's achieved here.

That Jack Harper signing was hilario.

Or at least the completely OTT excitement from some quarters was. "Albion sign Real Madrid striker"....please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here