Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So, I go to bed with the scores level. Wake up and Tabby has a 7 point lead, despite not one of these mystery voters appearing on the thread.

Shocking, nay SHAMEFUL scenes.

I wouldn't even MIND the badger folk's cheating if it were not for their embarrassing, hypocritical and misdirected smear campaign against supposed 'anti-badger moderators'

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If you need conclusive reason not to vote honey badger, think of this- it looks and acts like ex Liverpool striker El Hadji Diouf. Think on that, then vote sun bear.

Evidence was posted earlier in the thread of the "hard" badger breaking into chicken coops to attack defenceless and cornered birds. This reminds me of an incident in the 80's of a certain team's fans attacking elderly Brighton fans on a train just because they could. I hope everyone can understand how cowardly an attack this was. So I am going to have to play dirty and say:

The Honey Badger is the wildlife equivalent of..............PALACE FANS.

#Anythingbutthecowardlybadger

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wouldn't even MIND the badger folk's cheating if it were not for their embarrassing, hypocritical and misdirected smear campaign against supposed 'anti-badger moderators'

Exactly. As far as I can see, all moderators and administrators have behaved entirely appropriately on this thread, limiting themselves to simply pointing out the cuddly badger's faults. In my case, for example, I haven't even cast my votes yet. :shrug:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
And again you have helped prove my point. Rather than show me a MSB doing anything hard, you attack the honey badger even though there is loads of videos and photos of honey badgers being hard. Show me the Sun Bear doing anything remotely hard.
If all this face-ripping were true there would be proof somewhere on the Internet (obviously I use the word proof loosely in connection with the Internet) but the shrimp-loving Blatter-wannabes just bad mouth the deserved winner. You show me any other creature that brings to the table the nerve to castrate the King of the Jungle and I might be tempted to drop the badger fandom.

Come on then bear fans. Where were you in previous competitions? Show us some evidence.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If all this face-ripping were true there would be proof somewhere on the Internet (obviously I use the word proof loosely in connection with the Internet) but the shrimp-loving Blatter-wannabes just bad mouth the deserved winner. You show me any other creature that brings to the table the nerve to castrate the King of the Jungle and I might be tempted to drop the badger fandom.

Come on then bear fans. Where were you in previous competitions? Show us some evidence.

And what direct evidence is there that the badger castrates lions?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

There is no evidence. HB represents the Marmite of this competition. It doesn't matter what it is up against, people actively vote against it out of spite.

I don't really get it to be honest, just makes a mockery of this fine competition.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The whole contest might hinge on when [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] plays his joker*

* Joker = 10 votes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unfortunately, there's been a temporary hold on the activation of new accounts after this was spotted trying to get in:

Badger Boy honeybadgerworldshardest@XXXXXXXXXXX

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
*nicks placard*

*complains to mods*

*gets six month ban*

*turns in to [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] *

You forgot to mention Rosa, Brunswick, Hybrid forever X and Goldstone something. What's happened to you?

Oh, by the way, how's your wife? Last time we spoke you told me she had a fantasy girlfriend.

Live the dream Beamish Boy.

PS, How comes you went so quite after I offered to settle the score, man to man, cuff to cuff, blood to blood, eye lash to eye lash, heart to heart. We could have created something special GB. Big shame, real big shame.

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If we could combine a honey badger poll with a proper @bushy binfest I could die happy. Make it so [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION].

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If we could combine a honey badger poll with a proper @bushy binfest I could die happy. Make it so [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION].

World's hardest creature is surely the keyboard warriors on here who sadly are unable (due to unfortunate circumstances) to meet up with the people they threat/hate.

Nonetheless, don't mess/dare with them, they'll destroy you with intelligent words.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here