Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So just because I want to buy a new phone. I am sad individual. Nothing like live and let live. Just because you don't like new technology doesn't mean it's wrong.

I didn't say it's wrong. But I find it incredible that you gullible people are just waiting for the next piece of technology to come out so you can line up outside the shop and be the first to show off with one. You act like a bunch of 12 year olds.

D

Deleted member 18477

Why the hell do you lot have to have the latest technology? Give it a rest. All this keeping-up-with-the-joneses rubbish. You are a bunch of very very sad individuals .... and a marketing guy's delight.

:lolol: you could stay away from this thread?

D

Deleted member 18477

I didn't say it's wrong. But I find it incredible that you gullible people are just waiting for the next piece of technology to come out so you can line up outside the shop and be the first to show off with one. You act like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Who said they're going to stand outside the shop? I'll wait till my current contract runs out in November thanks.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Why the hell do you lot have to have the latest technology?
How long should they wait to get new tech then?

There's a new film out but I guess I should give it a miss as why the hell do I have to see it, I should give it a rest and never watch it (or wait until it's years old) :D :D

The 6/6+ doesn't interest me particularly but I have no problem with those that do want one (for whatever reason). You, however, sound like you have a chip the size of the new iPhone on your shoulder. An old chip that is, not a fresh/new chip, can't be having the latest foodstuff now can we :D :D

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

Someone's jealous as they can't afford the latest gadgets. :)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The watch is an absolute game changer. A bit thick, not to everyones tastes... whatever.. It is a world apart from any Android phone right now.

Retina screen, inductive charging, innovative OS. WatchKit development platform. It's superb.

The price (for a watch) is also totally fair.

The only thing I'm worried about is battery life. As much as I want to rush out and buy this on day one, I'd imagine waiting a year for a thinner, faster, more refined version to come out may be a good idea.... Ah who am I kidding...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Blimey, who pissed on your chips?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The watch is an absolute game changer. A bit thick, not to everyones tastes... whatever.. It is a world apart from any Android phone right now.

Retina screen, inductive charging, innovative OS. WatchKit development platform. It's superb.

The price (for a watch) is also totally fair.

The only thing I'm worried about is battery life. As much as I want to rush out and buy this on day one, I'd imagine waiting a year for a thinner, faster, more refined version to come out may be a good idea.... Ah who am I kidding...

I think battery life could be a massive issue. If it can't last from when you get out of bed until you go to bed, you'll soon give up using it.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
How much can expect the 5s price to drop to following this launch.
If the 6 16gb is £549 then currently that's the same as 5s isn't it?
What will the reduce to 5s to temp buyers to buy the old stock?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think battery life could be a massive issue. If it can't last from when you get out of bed until you go to bed, you'll soon give up using it.

Get up later or go to bed earlier and it ceases to be an issue, shirley :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How much can expect the 5s price to drop to following this launch.
If the 6 16gb is £549 then currently that's the same as 5s isn't it?
What will the reduce to 5s to temp buyers to buy the old stock?

16gb - £459
32gb - £499

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just saw the launch in California on the news. The audience cheering because of a new phone. CHEERING BECAUSE A NEW PHONE IS LAUNCHED. What the hell is the world coming to?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I may end up with the 6 - I'm not always a massive fan, but I've somehow ended up being appled, they're very clever at tying people in (as our Microsoft & Google of course), and when you end up as a couple with a mac, couple of iPads and a couple of phones, it's too much of PITA to switch isn't it..... 4s is on its needs, so I guess I'm going to be a reluctant purchaser.....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thank you, not really enough of a saving TBH is it, if I'm going to spunk £460 on a new phone i might as well go an extra 20% for the latest one,

There will be a shitload of 5s on ebay in the coming weeks. buy carefully and you'll snag an absolute bargain. You'll still have a very good phone.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The watch is an absolute game changer. ...

what game? yes, integrated dev kit is going to make it better for those developers already on the Apple cart, but do we actually want £2-300 watches that save us from the labourious effort of picking up our phone. which we are probably already holding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here