Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Transfer Deadline Day drinking thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lovely view, walked past that last year when at OB:thumbsup:

I've just started here (3 weeks ago) and in all my working life, I've never worked in an office with a view like this. Even in my forays to Wall Street for a previous firm, the views were never as good as this. I since found out that at the time this was the most expensive real estate deal ever done in London. :ohmy:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Consumed 1litre of fortisip through an enteral delivery system overnight (2,400 kcal), pint of water at 6am followed by 2 cups of tea. 7.30 25ml Itraconazole solution. Next up more tea, half a pint of scandishake and some gaviscon.

Oh dear, are you in hospital? Take care

me - black instant coffee in BHA latte mug with teaspoon of organic honey

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
7 hours ahead of most of you so am nearly done with work for the day and can see what deals there are at the offie in my building before settling in for an evening of NSC ups and downs

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Tea and coffee done ages ago. Glass of water with turmeric and seaweed powder now. Water and apple cider vinegar before lunch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've just started here (3 weeks ago) and in all my working life, I've never worked in an office with a view like this. Even in my forays to Wall Street for a previous firm, the views were never as good as this. I since found out that at the time this was the most expensive real estate deal ever done in London. :ohmy:

Sounds brilliant, you should doing one of those Rib boat tours along the Thames from the Eye, you get an alternative view of London, great music too. :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Time to look out of the window?

You should be working - or more probably going from site to site to see if we have got any forwards in

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
First tea of the day in my office in Central London. I think it's Typhoo, not particularity nice tea but I'm too cheap to buy my own bags for work. Yorkshire would be my brew of choice otherwise.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Time to look out of the window?

You should be working - or more probably going from site to site to see if we have got any forwards in
Good point, but wait...

7 hours ahead of most of you so am nearly done with work for the day and can see what deals there are at the offie in my building before settling in for an evening of NSC ups and downs

This is great news. Can't you tell us if we sign anyone good in the next 7 hours?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nice clear day today.
0cbbc946dc6625e77bb93399d71bd070.jpg
041a83a2ced303dc209d4d35b4c60239.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nostalgia time, I can (almost) see my old office on the South Bank. Was up there a couple of months back, Blackfriars Station has changed a bit!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Lavazza and a bacon sandwich. Coffee gets me wired though so might have to start on the cider soon to counteract it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
This is great news. Can't you tell us if we sign anyone good in the next 7 hours?

Sure thing :thumbsup: can confidently confirm that in 7 hours at least 70% of NSC are going to be at peak bedwetting point, plus complaining however many signings we've made and however much we've spent.

However as the window closes I expect 70% will be happy and putting a confident spin on any news :albion2: although half will say we've spunked too much money too late and the other half that we got bargains late.

As for exact names though I wouldn't want to ruin the fun............ obviously :cool: :moo:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nipping out for a Twin Pines coffee in a minute, then back to peruse more potential signings and swerve as much work as possible.

Lovely view [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Aeropress coffee an hour ago....

I think I may open something tonight though - probably a bottle of red

Great mug [MENTION=28481]neilbard[/MENTION] - that's not one the club shop do is it?

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
There's a rumour that Stefano Denswil is doing his medical tests to join your club on loan ??
Is this true ?
So after Izquierdo , this one's the 2nd player from my Club that joins Brighton ...
This one we can't miss at this moment ...
By the way ... first impression on Izquierdo in the game from past weekend? Somebody?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
On the big drinks today, no messing about: I have a glass of water and a SPORTS DIRECT mug of tea on the go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here