Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early days ..look like a relagation battle though!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We all expected to be in a scrap but I think that we will finish up 6th from bottom but It may take a time for our signings to get up to their best so that we benefit and can make the most of them.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

Please go and die.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
At least we are off the mark after the 0-0 v Watford and got 1 point which means we are not in the bottom three.

Defence looks ok...keeper leave for a while to judge him....attack is our problem....still no goals scored (its probable Hemed and Baldock are not Premier League strikers)..Murray useful to have around...we ideally need two top notch front men with pace then we should be fine.

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

Guffaw

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

Prick

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Wow
:facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least we are off the mark after the 0-0 v Watford and got 1 point which means we are not in the bottom three.

Defence looks ok...keeper leave for a while to judge him....attack is our problem....still no goals scored (its probable Hemed and Baldock are not Premier League strikers)..Murray useful to have around...we ideally need two top notch front men with pace then we should be fine.

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

I preferred this thread that you started last week.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?355348-hope-im-wrong!!&highlight=

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

When you have no longer anything to gloat about, this is what you resort to?

If you're on the receiving end of this sort of bullshit, you are no doubt the bigger club. It almost feels sweet watching your current desperation with posts like this.

Good luck this season. Look forward to when you get your 1st point. Looks like it's going to be a wait.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When you have no longer anything to gloat about, this is what you resort to?

If you're on the receiving end of this sort of bullshit, you are no doubt the bigger club. It almost feels sweet watching your current desperation with posts like this.

Good luck this season. Look forward to when you get your 1st point. Looks like it's going to be a wait.

Typical of a Palace troll.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

We need two top notch strikers, how far down the pecking order would we be in that challenge. Maybe a couple of top notch strikers that the best teams in the world have missed or overlooked? We need a lot but its a very difficult source in todays world, maybe a loan for the season, but i'm not sure who.Is there really a genuine supporter that thought our season would be anything than challenging at best and difficult at worst.
If we were in a 100m race we would be at about 8m. Lets enjoy the season see what it brings and just display a little empathy with our senior management team and manager, the premier league is not only difficult on the field and as of today we are not in the drop zone and looking at our forthcoming fixtures i'm not concerned.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I've seen worse defences than ours. Our two centre back are certainly premier league quality, so as long as we can score goals at the other end I think we'll be fine.

Easier said than done of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here