Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James MacArthur

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Weeellll....you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Because McCarthy's story actually revealed a bit of an uncomfortable truth - the fact that CPFC2010 is infested from top to bottom and to its very core with people who have about as much class as Kerry Katona spaffed off on meth. Your spiv chairman and bumpkin manager at the time let BHA take the hit and all the lurid headlines, as well as conduct an internal investigation that threatened jobs, whilst all the time fully in the knowledge that all the shit was there courtesy of your shameless mob.

CPFC2010...thieves, liars and snides through and through.

Well said Easy 10

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Weeellll....you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Because McCarthy's story actually revealed a bit of an uncomfortable truth - the fact that CPFC2010 is infested from top to bottom and to its very core with people who have about as much class as Kerry Katona spaffed off on meth. Your spiv chairman and bumpkin manager at the time let BHA take the hit and all the lurid headlines, as well as conduct an internal investigation that threatened jobs, whilst all the time fully in the knowledge that all the shit was there courtesy of your shameless mob.

Possibly the best post I've ever read on here :lol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Possibly the best post I've ever read on here :lol:

If I hadn't have eaten my hat, I would lift it each time I passed by [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]... I doubt he'd notice nor care, but he has my enduring respect.

He is one of very few actual legends belonging to this forum.

I was rude to him man years ago, something I regret to this very day.

I was young a foolish, now ageing and irrelevant.

Yet I am contented, and at peace with the folly of my youth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I hadn't have eaten my hat, I would lift it each time I passed by [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]... I doubt he'd notice nor care, but he has my enduring respect.

:lolol:

You're too kind. I have no recollection of your rudeness, and I don't bear grudges. Lifes too short fella :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No it was paddy McCarthy on the wind up and guess what ? You fell for it .

I can't beat (and would never try) Easy 10's brilliant post, but many of us knew the truth, before McCarthy spilled the beans. How you can deny it is beyond me.
You see, there were Brighton fans at the hotel who knew the coach driver was ill, as he'd had an 'accident' there too.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent

:ascarf::ascarf::facepalm::ascarf:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Surely they have some negative traits as well?

TNBA

TTF

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

This is the same Easy 10 who was banned ( flounced?) from the bbs, and scuttled off with his racist tail between his legs.
legend indeed.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This is the same Easy 10 who was banned ( flounced?) from the bbs, and scuttled off with his racist tail between his legs.
legend indeed.

No....Easy 10 was the one who made a mistake thinking he could enjoy some banter on your horrendously scummy BBS forum. It was a huge mistake. Your away fans section is virtually wholly polluted by a bunch of equally scummy Crystal Palace moronic supporters, that have absolutely no clue what banter is..

Quite why the dregs of society like yourself, Dougie and Mr. Putdown are allowed on our decent Brighton forum is totally beyond me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
legend indeed.

*sigh*

For saying that the only reason I could see Mark Bright having a job as a BBC journalist was through positive discrimination ? You can go all Sol Campbell on that as much as you like, and I appreciate the Palace fans hang on his every word, but the bloke is a complete and utter dullard who provides about as much intelligent insight on any given game as Andy Townsend on valium. Its genuinely baffling how this man has stolen a living as a broadcaster. I stand by that view.

And no, I wasn't banned. You won't find a single post where I flounced. I just got......SO bored. The perpetual bunch of pricks that inhabit that away end are the most tiresome bunch of shitpuffins I have ever had the misfortune to come across on a messageboard. They are trapped there, in 2 or 3 gargantuan threads, where the same tired old shit is cut and pasted ad-infinitum page after page after page. Its not wit, its not banter, its not creative, its not amusing, its just boring as hell, and you'll be happy to know I won't be back. You're welcome to it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And I was about to mention, [MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION] nailed it just before my reply.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really? I think he tries way too hard to be funny and ends up just coming across as incredibly tedious.

Each to their own, though.

I don't try to be anything. I'm sorry if you find me tiresome, but there is an excellent remedy.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Really? I think he tries way too hard to be funny and ends up just coming across as incredibly tedious.

Each to their own, though.

It never ceases to amaze me, how quickly people are to assume another poster is 'trying' too hard to be witty, clever or otherwise interesting. I'm pretty sure any internet persona is an extension of ones self, hence I can't agree anyone is sitting in front of their keyboard sweating with the effort of trying to attract 'praise' or adulation from other NSC 'characters.'

[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] doesn't strike me of trying to be anything other than intelligent with a smattering of humour, the last time I checked this wasn't a crime.

For my part; he is deserving of a mention for years of high quality posting and being a decent bloke.

Kosh

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here