Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Table predictions

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I predict that there will be a nice joint of gammon and piccalilli on my table on Boxing Day :smile:

Nice and piccalilli do not belong in the same forum, let alone the same sentence. That disgusting acid yellow compound being spooned out of a jar sounds like an elderly person being sick in the last hours of life.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Nice and piccalilli do not belong in the same forum, let alone the same sentence. That disgusting acid yellow compound being spooned out of a jar sounds like an elderly person being sick in the last hours of life.

Indeed, cauliflower is horrible :sick:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This....

Indeed, cauliflower is horrible :sick:

...and this. I LOVE a nice chutney with some cheese and biscuits or a pork pie, particularly something like fig, spicy tomato or caramelised onion. But piccalilli can **** right off. Yuck.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Boxing Day fixtures marks the half way point in our season. After reviewing the fixture list for the next 5 fixtures I think we've got an easier run than Reading, Leeds & Birmingham. Therefore my prediction for the top 6 after we play QPR is:
1st Newcastle
2nd Brighton
3rd Huddersfield
4th Reading
5th Sheff Wed
6th Derby

Not a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here