Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who qualifies for a medal?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Do players have to make a minimum number of appearances for a medal? Do we have anyone close to missing out?

Would be gutting for Rosenior, Uwe and even Maenpaa etc... to miss out when they have all played a part this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Not you.

But pretty sure @YourMum will be along soon.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Believe it is 5 appearances

Have actually read that Championship clubs get 18 and can apply for more if with good reason (seems 5 appearances or more fit that criteria, which is the min number of appearances to get my a PL winners medal)

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
What promotion was it where the club bought the squad players a medal as they hadn't made enough appearances, Div 2 under Adams or Div 1 under Peter Taylor II ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No medals for coming second.

#CountinChickens.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Believe it is 5 appearances

Have actually read that Championship clubs get 18 and can apply for more if with good reason (seems 5 appearances or more fit that criteria, which is the min number of appearances to get my a PL winners medal)

We have 22 players who have made five or more appearances - looks like we're going to have to apply for more.

Feels tough on Maenpaa though - one appearance and 30 odd times on the bench

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
All will get a medal I expect as the club will pay for extra ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They actually get two medals - one from the league sponsors (that they receive on the day with all the who-ha) and another, better one, from the league itself - I believe these turn up at the club and are handed out without ceremony. My understanding is that if they want to give a medal to someone there is a way to achieve it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If Chubba gets one, I'm ripping up my season ticket!

Me too. Second thought, maybe I'll luzz it at the open top bus because those cards are bloody hard to tear!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me too. Second thought, maybe I'll luzz it at the open top bus because those cards are bloody hard to tear!
I will also be very clear to the club of my disapproval and reasons, when I ask them for a replacement ST.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wife deserves a medal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here