Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson loan watch articles - keen writer wanted

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With Wilson coming back to full fitness, I really do think he will be the man get the goals to fire us to the premier league ! I wonder if we did, would Tony break the bank and try to sign him permanently ?
If he's good enough to fire us to the PL, I imagine Utd will want to give him a chance to perform with them before letting him go, and I'd think Wilson would rather succeed with Utd than with us. I hope we find out.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If he's good enough to fire us to the PL, I imagine Utd will want to give him a chance to perform with them before letting him go, and I'd think Wilson would rather succeed with Utd than with us. I hope we find out.

I don't think we've seen the best of him yet, his illness, may of come at the right time as now effectively we have a new signing ! With the turmoil that's going on a united and the uncertainty about whose going to be in charge next season, if Wilson is a success and gets us to the prem, I would like to think Bloom would go all out to buy him permanently !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I wouldn't like to imagine how much they would charge us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I realise the article was written mainly for Man United consumption but it really does come across as a bit arse kissy. To Wilson and to them.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Pretty harsh on Baldock and Murphy who have both made an excellent contribution to our successful season. The author of that is a jerk.

Totally agree, the criticism of Baldock is a joke, we are a far far better side with him in it. His runs and stretching play are unrivalled in our squad. Murphy has been a solid and superb member of the squad and Lua Lua had a significant impact on our good start to the season, I think he has more than only 'half the talent' of his older brother.

Out of all the players mentioned, Baldock, Murphy, Lua Lua and Wislon. Wilson is the weakest player of the lot.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Totally agree, the criticism of Baldock is a joke, we are a far far better side with him in it. His runs and stretching play are unrivalled in our squad. Murphy has been a solid and superb member of the squad and Lua Lua had a significant impact on our good start to the season, I think he has more than only 'half the talent' of his older brother.

Out of all the players mentioned, Baldock, Murphy, Lua Lua and Wislon. Wilson is the weakest player of the lot.

I've now seen who is the writer. Our resident Baldock hater so I would ignore completely. A good writer would try to have a balanced view rather than letting their own prejudices show but sadly it has not happened in this case.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
He's done pretty much sweet f*** all since vomming on New Years Day and looks knackered after about 15 minutes :) :) :) :)

that said I hope I am proved wrong from now until the end of the season.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
He's done pretty much sweet f*** all since vomming on New Years Day and looks knackered after about 15 minutes :) :) :) :)

that said I hope I am proved wrong from now until the end of the season.

totally agree, looks weakest player upfront to me.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
What an idiotic report. Wilson started very brightly but he's been unfit and ineffective for about 3 months - during which we've been winning.

Putting the bizarre anti-Baldock agenda aside (we're better with him in the team that without), Murphy has been arguably our most consistent winger all year - not injured like Kaz or March, nor brilliant but frustrating like Knockaert. He's a solid 7/10 every game and netted 6 or 7 goals, making him our 3rd top scorer. To say he's not good enough is odd in the extreme.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've now seen who is the writer. Our resident Baldock hater so I would ignore completely. A good writer would try to have a balanced view rather than letting their own prejudices show but sadly it has not happened in this case.

His assessment of Wilson seems pretty good, but it's comical on Baldock. What's his username on here?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Pretty harsh on Baldock and Murphy who have both made an excellent contribution to our successful season. The author of that is a jerk.

This.

The article comes across totally as trying to suck up to Man Utd fans, and somehow justify why their player hasn't been the automatic first choice. Leaving aside the fact that Wilson has been unwell/unfit for the last few months, Murphy and Baldock have delivered far more consistency and high levels of performance.

VERY poor form from the author of that nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here