Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Hull is on ITV 4 tonight.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If you subscribe to Sky HD then YES. Alas for me NO then :(
I have Virgin HD but no idea whether we have ITV4 HD...

I said as much this morning. Amazing isn't it, how we now can't cope without HD. I never complained before HD was invented, but now it's like watching through a mesh!!
Yes, true, though I think they have lowered the quality of the normal outputs to a certain extent?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I have Virgin HD but no idea whether we have ITV4 HD...

Yes, true, though I think they have lowered the quality of the normal outputs to a certain extent?

Yes there is an ITV4 HD on Virgin. Not sure if it is specific to one of their packages though.

My dad believes that this match has been moved off ITV4 onto BTSport. Not sure where he has heard this though. Anyone else heard similar ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Here's a stream.

(water%20flowing%20through%20rocks).gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bugger they are going to miss most of extra time and the penalties

Doesn't really matter. Half the fans would have switched off after 80 mins.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who are the nasty ones? Are they just nasty to the OP or just everyone? Bastaards. :glare:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Doesn't help me as I will be on a plane until 1 am UK time. Good luck to the boys tonight and I hope for good news when I turn my phone on when we land

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is there an ITV4 HD? I'm guessing not and we'll have to put up with dreadful picture quality?

On freeview, no. Which is highly unfortunate because ITV's picture quality is horrendous compared to the BBC for some reason.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For those people who like asking the same question every single week, while refusing to acknowledge the answer is exactly the same:-

Is there a live stream?

Even though the answer is often different? Bizarre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here