Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This humbug must be the biggest f*** muppet to ever grace this forum. I agree he should be banned for his constant trolling, lack of constructive opinion and embarrasingly low intelligence span. I'm still not convinced he's a Brighton supporter.

So thats 7 now wanting them banned.

I agree its fine to express an opinion, some others are doing that already - but being a massive fcuktard trolling on a forum deserves a ban.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This humbug must be the biggest f*** muppet to ever grace this forum. I agree he should be banned for his constant trolling, lack of constructive opinion and embarrasingly low intelligence span. I'm still not convinced he's a Brighton supporter.

He joins the other 2 dozen NSCers on here who do exactly the same.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's got to be 'issues' between Razak & Gus, the team needed him in there today, can't see Man C being that impressed that him & Assulin are not featuring when fit.

Look at it from Gus's point of view - Vicente or Razak , Buckley or Assulin.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When Gus walked off, with only seconds to go, from where I was standing at the back to one side, as far as I could see the whole away end was standing and applauding him off. He had a wry smile, and acknowledged our support, and applauded us in return.

He has a second in command, he has a captain, and a team of adults - they don't need Daddy to pat their heads ...

Burnley were uncomfortable with our possession football, and as we have seen on other occasions, got drawn in to just kicking the legs out of our players.

There were at least 4 handballs by Burnley, clear for all of us to see, which the ref might have seen, but anyway just waved play on, for three of the four.

We created a number of chances, hit the post skimmed the bar. Just one of those days when shots didn't quite find the hole in the defense, or passes quite reach the final striker.

Still 15 more points to play for, and the fact remains that from the viewpoint of this time two years ago, we're in dreamland.

We might still hit the playoffs, would be great to get to the final, and as miracle can happen, might win the lottery and get promoted - but how many potential or actual Premier League players do we have on the books, or waiting in the wings.

We could do worse than enjoy a great season in which we have done much better than most would have expected of us; next season could then be more seriously aimed at building a prospective Premier League team with real prospects.

Keep the faith! Keep supporting all the good work that has gone into getting us where we are in the table, and in our brilliant new home. See you at Barnsley, hopefully with a reason to chase the points!

This :clap2:

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Do you HONESTLY think we should sack the manager who has got us to where we are now? Seriously? I'm all for opinion but you are making yourself look like a right twat!

Like I've said, Gus has landed on his feet. Any manager would die to be in his position leading up to falmer and being in it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.

sake :facepalm:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Like I've said, Gus has landed on his feet. Any manager would die to be in his position leading up to falmer and being in it.

What are you taking??? Where were we when he took over FFS? So promotion was a sure thing then or did he deserve some credit for the squad he built without spending loads of money?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What are you taking??? Where were we when he took over FFS? So promotion was a sure thing then or did he deserve some credit for the squad he built without spending loads of money?

i think you are making a mistake here...you are trying to talk rationally with someone who clearly is in the most polite way of saying it a nutter..nice try anyway..by the way i agree with your sentiments

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Reading through this thread,i think that some of the so-called 'fans' are Palace or Pompey or something. I am just glad that they are a minority, vocal but not representative of the vast majority of loyal, decent Brighton fans who are grateful to Gus and the players involved.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
For a change I wasn't there. Perhaps he walked off to avoid shaking hands with that cheating toe-rag, Eddie Howe.

I thought this.
Burnley at the Amex were a disgusting dirty side, set up by Howe to niggle, prevoke and stop us playing. Coupled with a total twat of a ref, and we were down to 9 men.
Today sounded on the radio like deja-vu, he set them up the same way, fouls all over theplace and another ref who was very pro Burnley.
I reckon he flounced to avoid shaking the smug little wankers hand and to avoid getting a red/report from the ref, cos he was bound to confront him, at the end of the game.
Ok his selection did seem strange, with our three speedy wide boys on the bench, but lets take a second to think about it.
Gus sets his side up with the help of scouts that watch the opponents leading up to the game, and also with the knowledge, that not one person on NSC knows, who has been off colour during the week, who is carrying a knock or niggle, or perhaps more importantly, who has come from the biggest spenders in world football and maybe thinks just by being here, he should be selected without putting in the effort during the week.
We are not privy to any of this inner information, but if I was in Gus's shoes, I would probably put the nut on that little prick Howes and then done the same again to McCann.
Today was a game we should have won, but now we have to beat WHU, Reading and Brum, whereas we could have probably got away with losing one of those if we had won today. I think we are playing for the last play-off spot with Cardiff and Boro, lets hope they draw tomorrow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you still here?

Perhaps if we all ask Bozza nicely he'll just suspend his account until he has grown out of school shorts and starts wearing trousers? Or perhaps we could find out who his mummy is and she can ban him from the computer until he can be a good boy?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Gus landed on his feet? I think we both know where we were when he took over. In his first full season we went up as champions. In his 2nd full season he has us on the verge of the play offs, and you think he should be sacked because of this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here