Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs at home NOW 17th April - Kick Off 7.45pm

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agreed
The fixture has been moved from a date I couldn't attend, to a date I still can't attend.
I had a 50/50 chance for the rearrangement and still lost out.

Will be on holiday in the US. Looks like a nice lunch in a sports bar somewhere then....................anyone know anywhere good in San Francisco likely to be showing it ??

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Will be on holiday in the US. Looks like a nice lunch in a sports bar somewhere then....................anyone know anywhere good in San Francisco likely to be showing it ??

I'm on holiday

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
WHY?
A game scheduled for March (City) has been moved to an unknown date but a later game has been moved forward four days. This just doesn't make sense.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can a moderator for example [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] do something useful and change the title of this thread? The match was rearranged today and I don't want to keep clicking on the thread every time it pops up, thinking the feckweasels have rearranged it a third fecking time. Thank you. :censored::shootself:shit:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It will certainly put the 'our goal difference is worth an extra point' crowd back in their box. Could easily ship -12 in those four games without playing badly.

Half a point it is never ever going to equal a full point is it. Also everyone else are playing teams that are likely to stuff a load of goals against them, we are not alone in that.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Probably means City will now be last week of season

Hopefully city will have won the league by then and are concentrating on the champions league whilst their players speculate about whether its worth going into a tackle when their CL and WC appearances might be in doubt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FFS! Will someone change the title of this thread. Please. Oy [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], Finger out, moderator. If I click on this thread again and burst an aneurysm and die, I an ****ing coming back to haunt you. If I can't block you, I will haunt you. This is not a threat. It is a FACT. :vuvu:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
This has got to be a positive outcome - every chance that Harry Kane may not be fit in time plus Spurs will have one eye on the FA Cup semi final the following weekend being their only chance of a trophy this season.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
You know, the more I look at all the fixtures and possible outcomes, the less I understand why we play Spurs on the 17th and not Man City.
Man City winning the title. After Everton, Sky have the next four games. They also had Man City Brighton.
Spurs had no other dates. Pick a midweek, any midweek, Spurs are free.
There just isn't any reason why we now have to play Man Utd, Man City & Liverpool in one week.
Of course there has to be a good side to this. Manchester for two nights and on to Liverpool for a few more. This is going to hurt my pocket.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh FFS. Back to the top of the thread list. [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], you are a disgrace. Simple as that. Take a good look at yourself. Do you see a man or a weasel? I think you ruddy well know the answer, me laddo. :rant:

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
You know, the more I look at all the fixtures and possible outcomes, the less I understand why we play Spurs on the 17th and not Man City.
Man City winning the title. After Everton, Sky have the next four games. They also had Man City Brighton.
Spurs had no other dates. Pick a midweek, any midweek, Spurs are free.
There just isn't any reason why we now have to play Man Utd, Man City & Liverpool in one week.
Of course there has to be a good side to this. Manchester for two nights and on to Liverpool for a few more. This is going to hurt my pocket.

I also am surprised Brighton are playing Spurs and not Man City on April 17. Why would Spurs want to bring forward a match just a few days before a semi-final (Man City were due to play the Seagulls last Saturday, March 17, so I would have thought this fixture would have been played first). City have no European commitments that week.

I find it even more strange that Southampton have agreed to bring foward their match at Leicester to THURSDAY, April 19 - just 3 days before their semi-final against Chelsea.

Baffled.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
FFS! Will someone change the title of this thread. Please. Oy [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], Finger out, moderator. If I click on this thread again and burst an aneurysm and die, I an ****ing coming back to haunt you. If I can't block you, I will haunt you. This is not a threat. It is a FACT. :vuvu:

Oh FFS. Back to the top of the thread list. [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], you are a disgrace. Simple as that. Take a good look at yourself. Do you see a man or a weasel? I think you ruddy well know the answer, me laddo. :rant:

The title was changed by another mod at 20:02. I have no idea why you were still bleating about it 3 hours later. You OK, hun?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Hopefully city will have won the league by then and are concentrating on the champions league whilst their players speculate about whether its worth going into a tackle when their CL and WC appearances might be in doubt.

Yep if they go in with the attitude we might just come away with a respectable 5-0 defeat. Fingers crossed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The title was changed by another mod at 20:02. I have no idea why you were still bleating about it 3 hours later. You OK, hun?

The change is inadequate, It still looks like news about a change in timetable, so I keep clicking on it. :shootself

Otherwise....... ticketty boo :kiss:

(but I'm keping my eye on you.....???)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here