Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Fans TV

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I don't really see what the difference is between people moaning on here about the latest results or watching a YouTube video of someone whinging after the game. Both are publicly available and have potential to be cringey.

If someone was to make a BrightonFanTV YouTube channel fair play to them. I'd probably watch.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't really see what the difference is between people moaning on here about the latest results or watching a YouTube video of someone whinging after the game. Both are publicly available and have potential to be cringey.

You underestimate the power of video - and social media.

Some of those Arsenal videos get a MILLION views - and from many non-Arsenal fans revelling in the misery/comedy.

Really not the same as simply making a silly-arse comment on here.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
I wouldnt be in favour of a brighton tv fans channel however i would vote for our own tv channel which several teams have where pay a subscription and you can watch all the academy games etc plus radio commentary on Albion games

SussexGold

Feb 26, 2018
I do hope people aren’t serious about this, Arsenal’s are a laughing stock of a club with their fan base and this arsenal tv ��

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I wouldnt be in favour of a brighton tv fans channel however i would vote for our own tv channel which several teams have where pay a subscription and you can watch all the academy games etc plus radio commentary on Albion games

We have that , well we were promised most of it then bobs your uncle it never appeared , pretty sure those that subscribed this season will get next seasons sub free though as a gesture of good will , perhaps , maybe .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Think it would be funny if we did have one .West ham tv was funny as well after we beat them at there place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang on, you think it would be good so fans of other teams can laugh at us?! No ******* way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here