Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carpet shop

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Morning everyone. I need some new carpets for the basement, and the stairs running up to the ground floor, of my house. Although the house is in Hove I used to use the excellent Coastway Carpets in Peacehaven but seems they have closed.

I just need something reasonably plain and robust and hard wearing. Can anyone recommend someone/somewhere?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Carters carpets, Southwick Square, done mine in a few rooms, always got a good deal....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Our very own Psycobilly Freakout is da main man at Craftwork Carpets in Lancing. They have done a lot of work on my house and my mothers and it's a super service.

Calling [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION]

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
We used Carpetright on Lewes Road. Excellent value and they did a good job. On the right side of the Brexit fence, too. :wink:

Jul 7, 2003
All of our carpets have come from Wall Brothers in West Worthing. Beware the bigger chains as although their carpets may look cheaper, they tend to rip you off when it comes to underlay, gripper, etc.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Jumping on the thread here but I’m gonna need someone to lay a floor in a kitchen/dinning room in the coming months, undecided between wood or tiles but I’ll still need someone to lay the thing. Does anyone know anyone? (Worthing)

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Kings Carpets by Hove Town Hall. Owner is an Albion ST holder and doesn't rip you off with bumped up prices on underlay and gripper etc like a lot go the chain stores do.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks everyone. This has been most helpful. I'm going to call [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] next week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All sorted and a big big thank you to [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] for his help, professionalism and all-round niceness.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Jumping on the thread here but I’m gonna need someone to lay a floor in a kitchen/dinning room in the coming months, undecided between wood or tiles but I’ll still need someone to lay the thing. Does anyone know anyone? (Worthing)

https://www.sfiworld.co.uk/

146 Montague Street Worthing West Sussex BN11 3HG | 01903 210974

Ask for the owner Adam, literally the nicest guy you could ever meet. I would seriously recommend his work and his prices.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here