Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
To be fair compared to how things looked a few weeks ago, I am pleasantly surprised. 7 points from 3 games and 2 of them away is pretty good.
Bit more strengthening and we can look for a good season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A bit disappointed, after a great start (both to this match and to the season) - but hey-ho, it's not the end of the world. An away point should never be scoffed at.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Still early in the season, players to be added to the squad soon. I'm ok with the draw, these are the games we lost last season. Draw away and win at home = top six finish.

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Before Nott'm forest, I wanted an ideal tally of 7pts from three games.
Yes, we could've won. Yes, we're not top. But we're still in the automatic promotion places. We're unbeaten. Get four points from our next two games - ie. draw to Blackburn and beat Ipswich - and, provided MK Dongs don't win twice, we'll be top! :thumbsup::albion2::albion2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
5 draws out of 7 matches in the Championship tonight. Further evidence this division will be incredibly tight.

I'm happy with a point. Looking forward to Zamora and Murphy getting more game time in due course.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Before Nott'm forest, I wanted an ideal tally of 7pts from three games.
Yes, we could've won. Yes, we're not top. But we're still in the automatic promotion places. We're unbeaten. Get four points from our next two games - ie. draw to Blackburn and beat Ipswich - and, provided MK Dongs don't win twice, we'll be top! :thumbsup::albion2::albion2:
early days

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I never really believed WA that Huddersfield were for the taking ???

I thought we should have kept possession a bit better as a defensive tactic when leading.

Butterfield v Kayal. 1-1 Tempting to think both teams would be a bit ordinary without them. http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959217/Live

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It makes me laugh some people on here are never satisfied. We sit 2nd in the table after 3 games. We are unbeaten and we still have Bobby Z and Harper to come in...

Good times 😀

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
same as Millwall this stage last season but with a worse goal difference

What point are you actually trying to make?? I mean seriously compare Millwall's squad last season to ours this season. We are FAR FAR stronger. Completely pointless statement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here