Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite Jackson Browne songs

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fine, just name a song!

I like to be able to click on what people have posted, without having to Google or search YouTube. If I were sitting at my PC I'd be posting videos, but it's a pain on a mobile device.

On some posts the YouTube video has the song title named without clicking on the vid.
Other posts it isn't obvious, and I have to listen/ watch the vid to find out the song title.

Sorry if looking at NSC on a phone it would save time just listing the song.
As you say, pain on mobile device. And on a train without headphones :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

One of the better duets of the 80's with Browne's very hot girlfriend of the time Daryl Hannah providing backup vocals and appearing in the clip.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
This might be a short thread :smile:

So many but feeling a little melancholy tonight so it’s this one today. Also one of my favourite albums and album sleeves too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaoHbNNK58k
You are guilty of underestimating this album. It is quite simply the greatest album ever released in the history of the universe. I have many favourite Jackson songs, but I doubt that 'Fountain of sorrow' has ever been bettered by anyone. I feel privileged to have been fortunate enough to have lived through the life and times of the greatest musician ever to have set foot on the planet.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Too many. A different day a different best song. Still kind of like the humour in Ready or Not. Love needs a heart - great song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here