Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the nicest poster on nsc?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know lots of NSCers and their all a bit suss.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
SIMMO SAYS gets my vote.

Always comes under the radar leaving posters wondering if he is serious or not :moo:

Can you vote for yourself?
If not my vote goes to Lamie
He is not as boring in real life - honestly.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My vote goes to Dez[emoji111]

Dez?

0296l.jpg

any love for Daphne? ???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i like tyronne biggums ....he's is well my favourite...:thumbsup: never met him , never seen him but i just know he is a cool dude and generally ace.....!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My vote goes to [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] - top fella that lad, knows how to drink. Also has a nice spot in the Amex that he's been kind enough to loan me on occasions. Another vote for [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] too.

I have to also nominate [MENTION=13433]Kumquat[/MENTION] for his caring, doting affection for his girlfriend. Anyone who worries about her inexplicable tears on such a regular basis has to be a thoroughly lovely chap

Thanks [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]. Apologies not been on here nearly enough recently. Women can be high maintenance. Especially this time of year. I'm sure we all understand. Anyway, happy new year etc to all.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can personally vouch for B Nylon and Hart's Shirt. In fact most of the Original Clique would be up there. Cannarian (RIP) too. Talk about "colourful".

Who of the 'Original Clique' still post? As well as the ones mentioned above, I remember Dick Knight's Mum, Lush and Simster. What became of Barnet Seagull?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who of the 'Original Clique' still post? As well as the ones mentioned above, I remember Dick Knight's Mum, Lush and Simster. What became of Barnet Seagull?

I had that 'Hart's Shirt' in the back of my car, once. Although not in the biblical sense.

I can vouch for Dick Knight's Mum (gound a picture of our sons playing pool at that pub in Gillingham, today), Papa Lazarou (my nemesis), and the charming and erudite KLC (aloha!). I chat to Edna occasionally on match days (very funny dry humour), and of course, the wise and kind Bozza (Mrs Tackle is very touched by your charm and consideration). All very very good people.

D

Deleted User X18H

No one has been nice to me since the Paul Valley fiasco.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION], [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION], [MENTION=509]Cian[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] are all very pleasant folk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here