Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much booze do you drink on your average Saturday away game?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At least 20 cans of Special brew on the train there, then a few in the pub before the game, a few in the pub after the game and then a short nap round the London Underground before getting the train back to my local before last orders.
Still a pussy compared to the tax man

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I pretty much always drive, so it's never more than 15 pints. If I weren't driving, it would be 20 pints easy, mate.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Why do people need to drink copious amounts of alcohol to enjoy watching the Albion?

It's much more fun on the class As. :rave::rave::rave::rave:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Drinking on the train is what it's all about. And deciding what hour of the morning is acceptable to start.

This. For a long away trip the general consensus is that the first beer should be cracked open as the train pulls away from London, a perfect accompaniment to a bacon sandwich :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
M and S produce these cans of spirits that are slightly stronger than the average mix. These are perfect for smuggling into a ground and keeping you company in colder weather.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
None.

But then I'm still recovering from the effects of indulgence during those hazy away days of yesteryear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here