nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Saved us from extreme bed wetting on this board today, MOM for me

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Fantastic performance today, especially after a long trip on International duty with the Socaroos.

If ever you needed proof of his outstanding abilities you need look no further than today, those two saves at the end would have beaten most keepers, they didn't which is why Albion fans today can sing his praises, and those of the team in general, after what was a lacklustre first half. Good to see Albion finally finding their feet near the end of the first half and continuing the good play throughout the second, a point that was well deserved.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Outstanding today (particularly bearing in mind the travelling he’s had to do). Great low save in the first half, and that double save at the end was up there with Stockdale’s penalty save against Wednesday last season.

And immediately after that first save, Rooney gave him a "well done" pat on the back.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was more impressed by the punch he came for. That's a real sign of a keeper gaining in confidence

Ryan came down from it in such a way, I thought he was most likely to be injured.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I like watching goalkeepers warm up. Getting the ball absolutely leathered at them from 4 yards away and catching it every time. Would love to see a random bloke try it, I'd wear every one straight in the face. Reactions are insane. Some of Ryan's saves in the warm-up were incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here